It's About That Time

ARIANNA POV

There I was now laying his seat back admiring his tatted physique. Damn it's been so long since I had a man this fine between my legs. I couldn't help my body from screaming for him ever since I felt it on me in the club I wanted it.. I needed it.. so I did just that. Now laying his seat back I slowly removed his jacket as he watched me not taking his eyes off of me for a second. Now tugging at the front of his pants all I could think was "I know it's big" he chuckled.

"Fuck ! Did I just say that out loud"? now embarrassed I began to climb of his lap.

"Woah.. Shordy where you going" ? He asked gripping my waist pulling me back onto his lap.

"I ju-" he smashed his lips right into mine causing me to moan against his lips kissing him back hungrily and passionately.

"Pull it out" he looked up at me with pure seduction.

Reaching my hand inside his pants slowly removing his now rock hard 12 inch long dick my eyes were glued in nervousness as well as temptation I froze no motion, no words just the silence and my eyes directed right to the blessing that was presented to him from God himself .

TERRANCE POV

After I told shordy to pull out that monster she grew stuck and I knew why so to assure her I would handle her body with the best care I leaned in kissing her neck softly whispering into her ear lowly "Just relax babygirl I got you". Holding her legs around my waist I slowly flipped our position putting me on top. The way she glared at me with those perfectly brown puppy dog eyes made me want to make her my bitch. Leaning in kissing her neck yet again I eased my hands up her smooth Carmel thighs. Damn she was so soft! Making my way to your panties I slowly removed them placing my fingers against her lips spreading them apart allowing my middle finger to trail down to her entrance slowly slipping my finger inside as my finger was instantly drenched in her juices.

"Mmm" she hissed out gripping tight to my wrist.

"Shit that pussy ready for me huh"? I smirked slow grinding my finger in and out her slipping another one inside watching as she squirmed in complete Ecstasy now digging her nails into my wrist.

"Uuh... don't tease me" she begged as I began to grind my fingers in and out of her faster.

"Tell me what you want Arianna" I leaned forward whispering into her ear rather low and seductively.

"D-dick Terrance pleasee" She moaned begging as her legs started to tremble As I felt her walls cling tight to my fingers where I could barely move them  causing me to move my fingers instantly from inside her smirking.

"How you want Dick and you already tryna cum on a nigga that fast" ? I smirked awaiting her answer.

"I guess you can say it's been a while since I've done anything like this" she giggled as her cheeks turned red.

"Yea you ain't ready for this dick not just yet get yo nasty ass back over in that seat" I smirked smacking her thigh letting her climb back to her seat fixing her skirt.

Now doing the same I adjusted myself back into my pants still hard starting the car up after leaning over kissing her slowly and passionately sucking her bottom lip into my mouth pulling away lifting her chin making her look at me.

"Don't trip out on a nigga shordy Ight ? I know you want it and you'll get it when I'm sure you're ready" She nodded and slightly turned facing the window I could tell she wasn't feeling the fact that I stopped.

ARIANNA POV
There I was right where I wanted to be ready to let him fill me with his precious gift when this asshole cut it off just like that! Then he had the nerve to tell me it was because HE didn't Think I was ready! The fuck well the leaking sensation between my thighs thought otherwise. Maybe I shouldn't have said it's been some time since my last experience cause he quickly ended everything after those few words. I know I'm not tripping my shit way too good for him to just cut me off like that I know my shit was gripping ! Maybe I'm just overthinking shit like always. So I chose to silently stare out the window yet again not a word , not a motion nothing Just the silence as we proceeded to his house. 

TERRANCE POV

Now driving home in the complete silence I knew shordy wasn't feeling a nigga since I stopped that orgasm. To tell the truth all I could do was laugh to myself I knew exactly what she wanted now she's right where I want her to be. Now vulnerable and confused Damn those was my two favorite looks to see on a sexy bitch. She just don't know how easy she's making it for me to keep her away from everything and everyone Oh she will be mine! FUCK THAT SHE IS MINE! That's the best part shordy don't even see it coming she'll be following my every move like a lost puppy I give it 3 weeks.

———————————————————————————
Sooo what y'all thinking? 👀

What exact game is Terrance playing or trying to prove here? Do you think Arianna is going to fall for it...