She a freak

ARIANNA POV

There I sat waiting on my sex on the beach when the gently breeze I felt against my neck gave me Chills.

"Excuse me Ms. I'm Terrance" the strong yet gentle voice said.

Smiling immediately "Arianna Nice to meet you Terrance" I assured as I held out my hand which he gripped rather tightly as he began to take a seat next to me.

Leaning in closer He spoke into my ear damn this man is fine is all I could think as I listened to the music he made in my ear.

"So What's a beautiful lady like yourself doing here sitting alone" He asked.

"I should be asking you the same question but really just had a long day and needed a drink, So now that I have answered your question are you going to answer mine"?

TERRANCE POV

There she was talking and All I was doing was watching those sexy pink lips of hers move imagining them wrapped around my now pulsating dick... "Damn She is fine" ! Apparently my response came out loud because she was now giggling and blushing with flourished red cheeks.

I laughed a little "Excuse me for staring but you're so fine".

"Thank you" she blushed.

"Would I be doing to much if I asked you for a dance" ?

"No not even the slightest" she smiled downing her drink leading me out to the dance floor.

VICTORS POV

"Damn" I'm fucking all y'all tonight believe that! I continued to dance shooting my eyes back to the V.I.P Section looking for Terrance. I know this nigga ain't leave already we just got here. Looking around the club I noticed him now on the dance floor with this bad little bitch shordy had an ass on her. This muthafucka always be getting the best honeys in the building shit me too that's why we been Bros for years. I got his back and he got mine blood couldn't make us no closer than what we already are. Why the fuck am I worried about this nigga when it's three bitches in front of me that's on go ! Time to get back focused. I started back dancing with the broads once I knew my homie was straight.

ARIANNA POV
Now on the dance floor I was slowly working my hips on him feeling the Rhythm of the music. They were blasting WAP and instantly my ass had of mind of it's on. Arching my body I slowly began to grind my ass back against his dick when I felt his hand grip my waist as he watched mesmerized at the clapping of my ass.

"Damn" he mumbled as I felt his now rock hard erection pressing against me he tried to move me off but I stood my ground and continued to drive him insane.

TERRANCE POV

Shordy was throwing that ass back so good on a nigga my shit was stiff I tried to move her forward but she knew what she was doing to a nigga so I decided to assure her to never tease me instead.

Grabbing hold of her neck pulling her back against my chest I whispered in her ear "You keep Playing I'll bend you over right here and fuck you senseless".

"Mmm is that right Terrance"? she bit her lip slowly wining her hips causing me to watch in amazement.

"FUCK girl you making me want you".

"But you don't even know me". She giggled turning facing me now staring into my eyes.

"Can I get to know you"?

"How about we get out of here and go somewhere more private"? She smiled waiting on my answer.

"Fasho Just let me holla at my boy real quick let him know I'm bout to slide and I'll meet you outside".

She nodded letting me go find Victor. And why am I not surprised there he was up against the wall getting his dick sucked by some hoe! Mannn this boy can't go no where without fucking something I thought to myself before making eye contact with him letting him know I was about go he nodded so it's clear he understood. A few minutes later I was leaving out of the club trying to spot shordy when I saw her "Damn she look better outside the club then in she just don't know" I said rubbing my hands together approaching her.

"You ready"? I asked glimpsing over at her but more so at her ass.

She nodded as I led her to my car opening the door for her letting her get in. I ran over to the drivers side getting inside about to start the car just when I felt her hand rub up against my still erect dick.

"Woahh Shordy you don't gotta do all that..." I assured her.

"I'm a big girl I can handle myself". she bit her lip now gripping my dick in her hand. "Let me See".

"You sure?  I thought we was just chilling for now ma" I looked over at her lust filled eyes.

With no response she climbed over into my lap kissing against my neck as my hands instantly gripped her perfectly round ass.

"Fuck shordy you doing this like right now I can't even take you back to the crib"? I asked as she slowly began to grind up against my dick letting me feel her lips a little damn she was soaked !

"We can do it there too". She giggled starting to lay back my seat and take off my jacket.

The whole time all I could think was Damn this how babygirl coming I could have a whole lot of fun with her better yet I will be having a shit load of fun with her cause she ain't going NO WHERE!...

——————————————————————————