Day 5 Part One

In the morning I am the first one to wake up, so I crawled under the blanket and saw just how hard daddy is right now. So, my brain being in sex mode, I straddle his waist and start riding him. I was so caught up in the pleasure of my daddy's meat stick that I did not notice he woke up and is smirking at me. Once my head was back in normal position, since I through it back from feeling daddy's dick grow, I saw him awake smirking at me.

"My baby could not wait a second longer to have her daddy's rod?" Daddy asks.

"Nope!"

I keep riding him and when he chuckles to my response I lean down and we start kissing. Daddy spanks my lightly telling me he wants to be on top, so I break the kiss and carefully remove myself so that I do not break his dick. Once I was on my back daddy spreads my legs wide open and rubs the tip of his dick along my clint. Once he enters me I let a moan slip through my lips making daddy shake his head while smirking his sexy amazing smirk that could make any female's underwear drop. Daddy nibbles my ear making me snap out of my thoughts and once I do I feel he added a dildo into my ass. He moves his legs to get to mine and moves my legs to his chest making his dick go into my vagina deeper. He kissed both my legs once before he leans down and holds onto the headboard. He moves faster, but watches me for any signs of pain.

"Daddy, Fuck Yes!"

I knew once it slipped out of my mouth I broke a big rule and I will be punished.

He smirks like he already knows what he wants my punishment will be. So he moves faster pushing all of his penis into my vagina.

"Fuck daddy it so good. Don't stop fuck yes daddy!"

It is like my mouth has its own mind this morning making daddy smirk more then pulls the dildo out of my ass making me wine from the loss of both holes being filled. Daddy shakes his head and moves behind me having me on my right side while he lays on his right side too. He moves my left leg into the air and slams all of his penis into me. I lost his balls slapping me, but now his groin is banging onto my ass making me groan.

"Maybe next time you will not let dirt words slip out of your sexy mouth." Daddy whispers into my ear.

Fucken shit I forgot he know how much I enjoy his balls slapping me.

His phone goes off making me groan again. So he moves to grab his phone, but when he removes his penis from my vagina I turned and climbed on top of him having his penis slip into my vagina.

"Baby..." Daddy says before I cut him off.

"I will be quiet. Just let me ride my daddy's big long thick stone hard disco pole."

I knew I won once I saw his eye light up.

He answers the phone letting me ride him.

"Yes..." Daddy says.

I move my hands to his chest down to his abs feeling them. I started to go faster, but daddy looks at me and I notice the slapping of our groins meeting, so I had to keep this slow rhythm.

"Ok.." Daddy says.

I want him to pay attention to my nipples, but he is still on the phone.

"I will be down their shortly." Daddy says.

Hearing that pissed me of so I ride him faster, but when he grips my hips and keeps me in place I knew I just pissed him off too. So I removed his hands and got off of him. I headed to the bathroom and locked the door. I could still hear him talking, so I grabbed three towels and yelled into them.

I hate her! I hate she is ruining my sexy time with daddy. I hate her taking him away from me. I hate not having him and not getting his seeds.

I look at myself in the mirror realizing  what I just stated. I guess I really do want to start a family now rather than just try.

Daddy knocks on the door.

"Baby I have to..." Daddy says before I open the bathroom door and jumped into his arm making him catch me.

I kiss him and start grinding on him needing all of him. He breaks our kiss and rests his forehead on mine.

"Baby I want to continue, but I have to finish the deal." Daddy says.

"No! I want a baby in me now!"

My arms tighten around his neck while my legs tighten around his waist making daddy groan.

"Oh baby...." Daddy says then pins me to the wall.

He grinds on me and starts sucking on my neck leaving a hickey.

"Yes daddy! Don't stop!"

He pulls himself off of me and sets me down.

"Keep that in mind when I return we will pick up where we left of." Daddy says before kissing my cheek.

I grab onto his tie and stand on my tippy toes pushing my lips in the air.

He pecks my lips not allowing me to deepen then kiss or even pull him down to me.

I guess we have been together so long that he knows my tricks by now.

"Until I come back no touching and I want to find you just like this." Daddy says and kisses my cheek again before leaving.