Finally

After pulling Daddy in I locked the door and I started taking his clothes off not caring where they land. The only mission I am on right now is making daddy remember how good it was when we made sweet love and pleasured each other. Once we got to the bedroom area I pushed daddy down earning my ass squeezed and daddy to start kissing my breasts. I can tell Daddy loves these things cause before I let him take them off he starts playing with them while massaging my virgina. Oh how I miss this so much. It did not take long for me to come and daddy to smirk. He gets off the bed and has me lay down. Then he starts his heating torcher moving his wonderful lips from my mouth down to my virgina very slowly. He even nibbles my nipples a bit before he continues downwards. Once he finally reached my virgina he kisses around, on my thighs, and then right on my thong. He starts kissing where the thong has been an with his teeth he removed them torcher slowly. Once daddy throws the thong toward the bathroom his mouth laches on making me moan and cum again. Daddy nibbles my clut and rubs the rest of my virgina. After I cum three more times he inserts one finger and with the rest of that hand massages my virgina. Every time I cum he adds another finger until he has four fingers moving painfully slow. I start humping him mouth and hand making him go faster, but start going slow when I am on the peak of my climax and repeating this for four more times. On the fith time he went faster making my cum hard all over his hand and mouth. He picks my cum of him and hand cuffs me to the bed then puts on two condoms. Before I am ready for the back entrance he gently enters while massaging my breasts. He moves faster and faster making his balls hit me over and over again. We were both moaning and panting. I know how much daddy loves cumming in my butt, but right before he did he rips the condoms off and enters my virgina. He slams in and out and in and out over again for five more times before he cums. Unlike the other times he keeps going and going making me want to scream his name. He looks directly in my eyes.

"I love you baby." Daddy says then shoots alot of cum in me.

He removed his penis looking at himself then at me like he is so proud.

"Baby give me five minutes then round two will happen." Daddy says then takes a plug out of his bag and puts it in my front entrance.