manter-meeting for the first time

I was in the queue at Tesco, I had some shopping i had to do for the week.

When the cashier scanned up all my items i had to buy he goes "that will be £11.32" but i only had £10 on me and i was sure i had totalled it up right but because i didn't want to make a scene o said "can you put the milk back then".

Just as i said that a guy came in front and said "no need for that scan my items too and i'll pay for it all"

i was shocked and looked up, this guy was none other then Manter, i blinked a couple times then said "nah it's fine you don't have to do that"

He said to me "here if you give me your snap i'll do it that's fair" I just giggled at him and gave him it then went "you sure you wanna buy it for me"

He said "yeah no worries course i will don't want you going starving like the africans now do we"

Again i just giggled and let him do it. When it had all been payed for i got my bag and walked out with him and said "you reallly didn't have to do that for me you know"

He replied with "it's fineee dw about it" and i said "you can have a tenner if you want"

He refused it and said "nah don't need it you keep it" I said thank you cause tbf he's being proper nice. Who would've thought he was acc nice? In the Dropouts videos he's always violating someone

He said " ight i gotta go now i'll snap you in a bit see you around"

Two minutes later i got a ping on in my phone it was a snap from manter

Who needs universal credit when
you can have manter benefits :)