Chapter 2: Coffee shop

You wake up still quite tired, you slowly sit up. You start to stretch, you grab your phone and check the time, 10:47am. "Shit i slept in." You hop out of bed and walk over to the bathroom. You look at yourself in the mirror , your hair is all tangled. You sigh and start rummaging through your drawers trying to find your hair brush. You finally find it after a few minutes searching, you start brushing your hair. You have so many knots in your hair. "Why is my hair this messy holy shit." You struggle to brush your hair. After finally brushing your hair you brush your teeth.

You go back to your room and check your phone.

*One missed call from Joshua*

You smile at your phone remembering last night. His smile, everything about him was amazing.

You: Hey Josh, what's up?

Josh: Hey y/n I was wondering if you wanted to get lunch today?

"This is not happening." You say to yourself blushing. You pinch yourself thinking you must be dreaming. You look back at your phone, it's not a dream. You smile and text him back.

You: I'd love to!

Josh: I'll pick you up around  12?

You: Sounds good, i'll see than!

Omg your going out for lunch with Josh. What are you going to wear? You run to your closet and start searching for something nice to wear. You found the perfect outfit. A red plain crop top with some black ripped jeans. You go to your bathroom after you get dressed and put some makeup on. You want to make sure it looks natural. You put some mascara, eye liner, and do your eyebrows. You look at yourself in the mirror, you look amazing!

Once you've gotten ready you finish unpacking. Time goes by pretty fast and before you know it you hear a knock at your door. You smile, you quickly check yourself in the mirror. You still look amazing you run to the door. "Hey y/n, you ready to go?" He says. You look at him he's wearing red shorts and a band t shirt yet he looks so amazing. "Yup i'm just going to grab my phone." You run and grab your phone, you walk out the door and lock it. You look at Josh and smile. He smiles back. You walk to his car, he opens the door for you. You step in the car. You close the door and he gets in the other side. You look around his car and notice a small figure on his windowsill. "What's that?" You ask pointing at the figure. Josh picks it up, "It's my cartoon, i'm a rapper and this is my character for it." He reaches for his phone. "My rapper name is Lil Darkie." He shows you his phone, you stare at the screen you see and album cover with the same character that's on his windowsill. "Can you put some of your music on?" You ask. He looks at you and nods his head. He look back down at his phone and a song start playing. "This song is called Imperfect." He says. You listen, he's much better than you expected, he's amazing! You look at him shocked. He looks back at you worried. "This is amazing!" You say.

He smiles at you. "Thanks y/n that means a lot to me." You see his face turn red, you start blushing. Josh starts driving to the shop, you guys are vibing in his car to his music. Your having the time of you life.

word count: 603