2; (intro pt. 2)

One day, you met him. Before your seventh doctor had discovered another autoimmune disease and advised you on a strict diet and detox, you made a friend. Jung Wooyoung was his name and you never thought someone like this could exist in the world. To say he is kind is an understatement. Wooyoung's affection went high and far, regardless of how close you were to him. Overall, he was a guy who everyone adored. Sometimes his friends would get annoyed at how close he can get with a stranger. Barely knowing someone and giving them a hug. In your life, you had bullies and abusers mostly. Kindness from humans was slightly strange to you. The only kindness you ever felt purely was those from beloved pets. Being a big animal lover, their comfort and playfulness made you lit up; especially when it came to dogs. The memory of your first and last one always replaying in your mind. She was there for you since you were eleven years old and now you were twenty-six, losing her at the age of twenty-four. Somehow when you looked at Wooyoung, he reminded you of cute puppy. It made you actually chuckle. You wondered if maybe your guardian angel sent Jung Wooyoung your way, to show you that there are good people in the world still.