7; (the rescue)

During these three weeks, Wooyoung did not leave you alone unless on some days you truly couldn't get out of bed at all. You had gone on a small break from work so luckily you had money saved for this.

You lived with your family who weren't caring or understanding of this. Although you were a young adult, you couldn't live alone thanks to your conditions but your family neglected you unless you fainted. Then they would help for a moment but nothing else. Wooyoung saw this, being at your home a few times and decided to take matters into his own hands. He convinced his friends to let you move in with them. Granted you were to live with eight guys including Wooyoung but his friends were good people. He knew they would never do anything to you and knew they would be of help. Plus you needed this and they lived in a big house with a guest room perfect for you.

The doctor warned you, this isn't a journey you should go through alone nor on your own at all. She even told you to be around caring people.

An overwhelming amount of guilt was consuming you though. When Wooyoung brought two of his friends Jeong Yunho and Choi Jongho to help you move out of your house and into theirs, you started a small argument with him. You were beyond shocked that he would offer his home to you and even came with two of his friends against your wishes not to. He told his friends to go grab your things because they were strong while he took you aside to speak with you. He saw you were emotional and didn't let his friends greet you yet.

"What are you doing!?" You yelled in a raspy voice and the yell wasn't even very strong as you truly were depleted of power.

He held your shoulders down as you saw his friends moving some of your things out of the house and into a moving truck.

"(y/n), you have to get out of that house. It's not going to help you at all. You're feeling very ill and uncomfortable from the detox which is normal but you cannot stay here anymore with these people." He said firmly and calmly, still holding your shoulders and you looked at him, all red in the face and teary. He knew this was your family but man, did they frustrate him to no ends.

"Why ar..." you choked up when more tears spilled. Wooyoung just hugged you. "W-wh" hic, "why..."

"Shhh, it's okay." He said.

Your hands were at the front of his chest and you grabbed a fistful of his shirt, your crying slowing down a lot, "Wooyoung, you're gonna ruin your life for mine you idiot."

He separated you from him so he could look at you, with confusion written all over his face. Your hands letting go of his shirt. "What on earth are you talking about?" He asked with a frown.

You didn't take your eyes off of his, calming down the crying and just letting tears silently roll all over your face. "You deserve to be out having fun. You're younger than me and yet you're here always caring for me." Wooyoung stopped frowning and felt touched as you went on. "I don't want you to sacrifice anything for me!"

"(y/n), are you-" He said but you stopped him.

"Please stop this Wooyoung!" You were slightly angry, "stop doing so much for me!" you half shouted, feeling a bit dizzy. He didn't speak yet as he knew, more words would pour of you.

"Y-you're being... so stupid Wooyoung! You barely know me!" These words had hurt him now and the look of hurt flashed on his face, making you feel worse. Your heart was pounding in your chest hard.

"Do you really care about time that much...? That does really matter, how long I've known you?" He asked, looking away from you. You bit your lip.

"No... but-" You mumbled.

"But what (y/n)," his eyes focused on you again but you were silent. "Maybe I am just stupid in your eyes..."

A small gasp came out of you as you saw him smile so sadly, "no! That's not what I think!" You definitely didn't know how you were standing now as it felt like the world shook from beneath you.

"Then why am I being stupid?" He asked, "do you secretly hate... that I do this?" he looked down at his feet, biting his lip.

"I..." you started but felt sick and then your world turned black. You had fainted and Wooyoung caught you in his arms. His friends came over. He didn't think you would faint now but he should have realized with how frail you looked. Mentally slapping himself for it.

"Are they gonna be okay?" Jongho asked with a concern look at you. None of his friends actually met you yet but Wooyoung told them a lot so they felt like they sort of knew you already.

"They faint a lot sadly, but they will be okay. We have to get them home, ice packs help them a lot." Wooyoung said as he carried you and started walking towards the truck, "are you guys done?" He asked Jongho and saw Yunho coming.

"Yeah, we got it all now." Jongho replied, following him. While Yunho caught up, putting the last item in the truck, he saw Wooyoung gently placing the soon-to-be new house member in the front passenger seat of the car.

"Is this a good idea?" Yunho asked out allowed and Wooyoung looked at him, "yes. They can't stay here."

Jongho chimed in, "Yeah man... you heard the stories... they need our help."

"But they didn't seem too happy..." Yunho admitted and Wooyoung sighed, "trust me. We'll talk it out. They're not well but I trust they will understand and accept the help." He took a look at you, softly petting your hair. "They're stubborn and going through a lot but this is the right thing to do."

Jongho replied to that, "it's true. The family didn't even bother to care about what we were doing... it's sad actually. Never knew people could be so ignorant..." Yunho nodded to that and got into the truck to start driving away from the scene with Wooyoung and Jongho sitting in the back seats since luckily the truck had them.