Chapter 1: Fire

"Why hello there...Wait! No. This is not Star Wars. Ok, please do ignore that reader. Author does not own Star Wars. I am the Narrator and will be describing what happens. I will be with you through this book so please, if you will, be good. Shall we start now? Well I don't really care, as I can not hear you so, we shall be off."

The Narrator paused as he rummaged through some of the bookshelves around the room.

"Wait, no, it has to be here. Oh dear, that can not be good. I could get fired if they find out." The Narrator whispered to themself.

"Hm, oh nothing is wrong everything is great. I just have to make this entertaining enough so they won't say anything. Please board the plane to the side and we will start this story." The Narrator says enthusiastically.

    "First! Oh, sorry. We look, no pear down on a large, sorry small town. It is quiet and everything is happening as it should in the town, chatting, trading, and the church is on fire."

The Narrator stops.

"Wait! That seems highly dangerous... let's go look at it. As we look down we see a child, no teenager, it appears they are a fire elemental. We see that the teenager is on top of the burning church laughing, like a so-called 'villain'." The Narrator says as he changes things in the story.

"Fuck God!" Screams the teenager.

"Well that is indeed a very interesting person we have there. They laugh and set fire to everything else." Says the amused Narrator .

"Diellza, get down from there!" A man says
running toward the church while yelling at who we now know is Diellza.

"Ooo it seems her father is here." The narrator chimes in.

"Why the fuck should I dad, after all didn't you say that God accepts all!" She screams.

Her father looks appalled then continues yelling, "I swear if you don't get down from there right now, you won't like it! Also do not cuss on the house of God!"

Diellza laughs, "God can suck my d*** who the f*** needs him!"

"Ahh let's just censor her from here on out." The Narrator nervously laughed.

    Her father let's out a stream of water from his hands, as he does this the fire lessens until there is none. He pushes water from his hands to the floor and is pushed up to the blackened rooftop, he grabs Diezella by the arm.

"S***" Diellza mutters under her breath.

"What were you thinking, they were already talking about banishing you from town before! Now it's basically guaranteed that you won't stay! Do you have anything to say for yourself! You nearly burnt the church to the ground! I am a pastor! Do you know what people will say when they hear that the pastor's daughter burned down the church! Tell me, do you have anything say for yourself!" Her father yells.

He drags her back to their house, the walk until they get to the door. Diellza's cheeks burning from embarrassment from the people watching her father yell and drag her back to their home.

"Fine, you have nothing to say go to your room! I will be back!" He yells.

She looks at him then asks, "Where the f*** are you going?"

He froze, then he turned around and looked down at her, "Never cuss in this household ever again. I am going to the Council House to try and get the to look past what you did today. When I get back you had better come up with a good reason for what you did today."

She shrank back as he turned and left, slamming the door on his way out. She clenched her fists calling her father every cuss word she knew. She stomped down the hallway to her room punching the door open and walking in.