Chapter 3: Camp

"Narrator back! Let's just carry on from where we were. Diellza is being stared at by the three adults Caelinus, Sarge, and Sil. Let's get into it!" The Narrator says.

Sil looked at Diellza before saying, "So this kid is being banished to The Outcast Lands?"

"Yeah, but before you ask, I don't know what she did." Caelinus told the two.

"Dang it, I was hoping that you got some juicy gossip Cae." Sarge added.

"Quiet Oaf, I'm thinking." Sil said to,
Sarge?

Diellza decided to not ask about the nicknames as she hoped to stay on their good sides much as possible.

"Fine witch. I just gotta ask. Cae?" Sarge smiled at the man in question.

"What?" Caelinus asked confused.

"Did you over share with the criminal again?" Sarge asked smiling down at Caelinus.

Caelinus blushed in embarrassment before telling Sarge, "I don't think I did."

"Mmm, why don't we just ask her then hmm?" Sarge told him with a raised eyebrows.

"I have no problem with the matter, feel free to ask her whatever you want." Caelinus told Sarge with a hint of a blush at the tip of his ears.

Sarge smiled before looking at Diellza and frowning. "Hey criminal."

Diellza looked at him, "Yes?" She answered a little bit scared.

"What did Cae talk about on your van ride here?" Sarge asked seriously.

Diellza recalled the what they talked about easily, "Umm, it was mostly quiet in the car," Caelinus smiled victorious at Sarge only for Sarge to hold up one finger telling him to wait.

Diellza continued, "Then he started to talk about a bird he saw and how it was his favorite. Then that somehow transitioned to talking about his job."

Caelinus looked down blushing and scratching the back of his neck while Sarge stood there triumphantly smiling.

"Is that it?" Sarge asked Diellza.

"Yeah, that's all that we talked about." Diellza told him.

Caelinus looked away and mumbled something.

Sarge smirked, "What'd you say I couldn't hear you?"

Caelinus turned and huffed before saying, "You were right, okay! I didn't even realize that I did that."

"At least you realized it, now we just gotta work on it." Sarge said with a smile while messing with Caelinus's hair.

Just as Caelinus was about to speak Sil interrupted, "Can I talk now, I figured it out. Also thank you Cae for distracting the oaf."

"Hey, if anyone's a oaf it's you!" Sarge yelled.

"Anyway, what have you got Sil?" Caelinus asked.

"The bus will be here tomorrow and we will fill the banished criminals the day after, at seven a.m that day. So basically in two days the criminals will be shipped to The Outcast Lands. You got that oaf?" Sil asked Sarge.

"Yeah, I got it." Sarge confirmed.

"Also remember both of you, The General always comes to see off the banished, so you have to call each other by your guys's actual titles." Caelinus told them.

"Seriously, do I have to?" Sarge asked.

"Yeah, I don't want to." Sil said.

"Yes you do!," Caelinus told them. "Now where do I put her." Caelinus said gesturing toward Diellza.