chapter 1

and there he was...laying on the bathroom floor with his body in his hands...

but how did we end up here is the question. lemme tell you a little story that some of you might not like. this takes place in 1st grade where they all took a train to a boarding school in England.

*ziiummm trrrrmmm tatatannn*

*cool flashback noises*

*DUN DUN DUN DRUMROLLL*

*boom*

"give me another one" sali said

"here but this is the last one okay? you've had too many" edi responded

"yes yes i know" sali said and edi picked a candy from the candy bowl and gave it to him.

"you have diabetes did u forget about that?"

"everyone needs some sugar once in a while"

"eh" edi replied shrugging his shoulders

and all of the sudden a black haired boy comes and pushes sali off his seat. sali's candy falls out of his hand and luli sees it and snatches it from the ground.

"so what's up" luli says opening the candy and putting it in his mouth.

"DUDE WTF" sali yells while getting up and pushing luli.

"you were sitting on my seat😠" luli replied while making an angwy face

"no i wasn't. that is my place and i was sitting with edi because we like each other"

"wait....NO WE DON'T" edi yelled "wait but- you do?" he said opening his eyes wider

"no...NO. i d- d- d- don't- I DON'T LIKE YOU"

"hmmm sus"

"no no I'm not sus....YOU'RE SUS"

"mf you're the one saying we like eachother, not me.
NOW DIE!! DIE IN THE PITS OF HELL"

sali stepped back falling into a hole and he was drowning in... lava?!?
he kept going more down and down till lava had covered him.
there were coins...GIANT coins eating fish and sharks eating cheese.

he was suddenly wearing a pink dress and a crown and he was in a wedding...under lava. but who was he marrying???
he turned to the left and saw LULI'S face. LULI'S!???! WHAT WAS GOING ON?!? HE HATED LULI.

Luli smiled at him till his lips reached his ears then he opened his mouth and he had giant, sharp teeth.

then he realized he was in a dream so he closed his eyes and said "i want to end this dream" and he opened them again and fortunately he was in his bed. he sighed in relief and went back to sleep