Chapter 3 First Hunt

[The next day]

Wednesday morning, I was in the living room watching TV. Today the school was closed for a few days because it has become a pile of rubble and will be renovated.

Kotori=Onii-chan! Your breakfast is ready! I'll put it on the table! Eat it before your food gets cold!

From the kitchen, Kotori spoke to me

Y/n=Yeah, yeah..

Kotori=Then I'll go to school now, bye!

After that, she walked towards the door.

Y/n=Wait, Kotori.

Kotori=Yes?

Y/n=Where's Shido? I haven't seen him since this morning.

Kotori=Oh, he's on a date with a girl.

Y/n=What...?

Kotori=Bye!

Kotori opened the door and then left.

Y/n=Huh.. Shido is on a date? So he finally got a girl eh? Well, that is unexpected.

I got up from the sofa and then I walked into the kitchen. I sat down at the dining table then I started to eat my breakfast.

After finishing my breakfast I went to my rooms to prepare my things. When I arrived in front of my rooms I opened the door then I entered the room.

Y/n=Now where I keep that guitar suitcase...

Yes, that's right. I'm currently looking for my guitar suitcase because in that suitcase I keep my sword and pistols.

Today I will hunt down that girl from yesterday. That girl was definitely a demon. There's no way she's human, her strange power is the proof.

Y/n=Jackpot.

I found the suitcase I was looking for. I sat on my bed and then I opened the suitcase to see if all my weapons were there.

Y/n=Good. It's all here.

Inside the suitcase, there's a sword which is a keepsake from my father, Rebellion.

I stood up from my bed and then I swung my sword around and did a cool move.

Y/n=Breakdown!

I put my sword beside my bed and then I take Ebony and Ivory from the suitcase. I then aimed Ebony and Ivory in all directions as if I was shooting something.

Y/n=This should make things easier.

I then put my sword and my guns back into the suitcase.

I put on my red coat and then I took my amulet from the suitcase and then I put it on my neck.

I put the guitar suitcase on my back and then I went downstairs.

I walked towards the door and then I went out of the house. I then started walking to the city.