Final A/N on here I promise

Okay,  so as most of you know, I've recently gotten off a break from writing, and as most of you know the reason I just want to address it again.

I have had hate multiple times for sticking up for what people read and I got back lash from it so I took a break from the threats being sent my way. I won't let the threats and names get to me, my mental state isn't the best at the moment and I don't want it to get worse,

I also took a break because, my phone was dropped in the sink full of water and it stopped responding, I am hoping that on my birthday (this Friday) I can get one but if not, my cousin said I could have her old phone that is basically brand new. Either way I won't be able to update until either Saturday or maybe even until May.

I will post small A/N's on my A/N book so you can keep updated on what's happening, but I won't be able to make big time from editing and writing so much, since I need my ipad to edit and upload to my channel and it takes ages to save the video to my device's gallery, and It would usually take half an hour or so, so I could afford to write at least half a chapter for my books.

Unfortunately with the lack of a phone I am currently unable to do both at the same time anymore, and as a young author I am struggling, more than I should,  I have been getting writers block because I forget what I wanted to put in a chapter. I've tried writing down my ideas but it made it more complicated.

I would usually listen to music from YouTube but yet again I need the ipad to post updates on my books.

Before I continue, This will be the last A/N on this book and on every other book, I'm fed up with taking up your guy's times with a stupid A/N that probably doesn't need to be addressed, so please, if you are interested in learning more about my personal life or update schedules then I would advise if you either

A) Add my A/N book to your library

Or

B) Read the book every few weeks so you understand what's happening

I hate asking people to go read my stories but when it comes to A/N there must be a reason I'm posting them, and therefore their important, maybe not to the book but in my life in general.

I've had multiple people actually commenting or even going as far as pming me that I've somehow, in couraged them to become a author themselves and those words are everything to me.

I grew up loving books, I wasn't really into TV, but my sister soon showed me Anime and I watched a lot of it, I read some manga and I decided I wanted to become my own writer. The way I found this app was me actually going on my laptop (before my father smashed it) and searching up Nalu  (Natsu X Lucy) books, I saw this one book with a link to it, I think it was called stone age, it was set in the cavemen times so probably, and it took me to the wattpad website, I made my account that I've had since then and I started reading a lot more book, I took my old phone to school and read some on the bus, and after I think a year of having it I decided I wanted to write my own, back then I was only just starting to get into writing competitions so I was still a bad writer, but I wrote my first book Nalu | Kidnapped By A Vampire, that book didn't do so well so I deleted it, knowing I can do better, I then came out with my 2nd book which has now got over 7.44K views, and that book is Nalu | High School Music, I was supreme when it hit 1K views but still to this day I'm wondering how people liked it, I was inspired by high school music but I didn't take the idea, I loved the thought of people singing in one school so I took the idea and made it my own, an abused daughter who's forced to become mute due to her Father,because he blamed her for her mother's death.

I didn't expect for my books to become this viewed, I still can't believe it. I ended up with nearly 200 beautiful and supporting Galaxies because a few years ago I made the right decision to type up Nalu books, which led me here. I don't mean to get sappy over this but from where I started and where I am now, can prove that it doesn't matter how many views you got, it matters about who supports you, and even if you have a low amount of supporters, you can do great things, I had 10 Followers when I posted my 2nd book, now I'm on my 4th book (not counting the unpublished ones) with nearly 200 supporters beside me, who quite frankly care about what's happening.

And when I hit 200 I promise I'll try my best to make the best one shot book for the ships I ship and you can comment the ships you ship and I will make them into a one shot. I can try to promise you that.

I'm sorry that all my books seems to be targeted at things like parental abuse or parental content, but that's what got me here, and if you think about 2/3 of Anime characters have some sort of abuse or condition that trumatizes their back story, take Natsu Dragneel,  left by his brother and parents in the middle of no where, wandered into about cave to find his 2nd or adoptive father Igneel, who helps him read and write and teaches him how to use dragon slayer magic, but then he suddenly disappears, when Natsu finds him again he ends up getting killed by another dragon (sorry for the spoilers)

Anyway I'm thankful to my supporters and I'm sorry I can't post for a while due to my phone problems, as soon as I get a phone I will update both books and even republish a book I Unpublished. I hope I didn't take away to much of your time, I hope you all have a wonderful easter and good night/morning to you all

Bai Galaxies

~Wolfie

WordCount:1113