Chapter 1

Izuku's eyes widened as he covered his body since he was wearing a pretty short dress. Bakugo wandered over to him but he noticed a deep cut on his thigh "Deku....what's that?" Bakugo pointed at the cut and Deku looked down and he started shaking "....C-Camp....r-r-rape.....hurt...."

Bakugo's eyes widened "W...Were you in a trafficking camp....?"Deku nodded and he cried. Bakugo sighed and hugged him tightly 'I have to be careful with him' Bakugo laid him on the soft fur bed and he tucked him in "Go to sleep Deku.." Deku fell asleep and once Izuku was asleep, Bakugo cut his finger on so slightly to get a drop of blood for a tests, he closed the door and he went to Uraraka.

"Hey floaty bitch!" Uraraka yurned around while she has a brown haired baby on her chest "Oh Bakugo!" "I need you to test this blood....I need to know his past" Uraraka nodded "Tsuyu come here please!" A green haired lady walked in "Yes Babe?" "Bakugo wants some tests done so can you take Lia?" "Of course Ura" Tsuyu picked the baby up and walks out "So you finally adopted huh?" "Yep!! Anyway let me take the tests!" She takes the blood gently and she puts it in her pot and she starts saying a spell. Her eyes turns white then a dark green (Izuku's Hair Colour) "He was a pretty adorable child!! Always happy and helpful. But....when he was 10 he got kidnapped by the OTC (Omega Trafficking Camp) and.....OMG!!....The poor thing was raped and abused!!....he escaped when he was 18 and he turns 19 tomorrow (July 15th)" Bakugo's eyes went soft "Poor Omega..."

Uraraka looked deeper into his pas and she gasps "He is the missing omegan heir to the Werecat legacy!! His father's fathee was the daughter of the proud and well known leaders, the Midoriya's! He's been missing for nearly 9 years!" Bakugo's eyes widens and a small smile creeps onto his face "No wonder he's so polite....make an arrangement with the Midoriyas to come here and we will discuss what to do with the boy" Bakugo left as Uraraka bowed

"He must be mine~"

Hey guys!! Most people where telling me that it was to early for smut, but I wasn't trying to do smut. Anyway....I might be writing more frequently....I'm dealing with some shit in my personal life and writing helps me calm down....if I write to the point where I'm writing 5 chapters a day in might need a break....I don't want to but I don't want stress....Sorry to everyone for my inconvenience

~Flake

Word count: 454