𝟏𝟑 → 𝐊𝐈𝐃𝐒

Chapter 13

Chapter 13

❝Kids❞

Atsumu was now at your house, sat down on your couch, and calming himself down. You across from him, and it was silent for a bit. 

That was until you broke the silence with your sigh and said, 

"I don't think that I could forgive you for what you said to me," you said, as you crossed your arms and leaned back against the couch you were sitting on. 

"I don't expect you to, I was an ass," Atsumu replied.

"Correction, you've always been an ass," you said back, almost immediately. 

"I was just too stupidly in love with you to notice it," you mumbled to yourself. 

"I know, but I have kids now, I want them to have a dad that they can be proud of," Atsumu replied, hesitant in the wording of what he said now. 

"Well, based on how they were acting after playing volleyball with you, they adore you," you said with a whimsical sigh.

"Really?" Atsumu asked.

"Do they know?" he asked another question. 

"I was going to tell them later, but they're smart," you replied with a shrug of your shoulders.

"They must get that from you," Atsumu said. 

"When I realized that I was having twins, I wanted to kill you for making me pregnant," you said with a laugh at the end of your words, Atsumu paling at what you said. 

"But when I saw them, I knew us, the pain, and everything else was worth it," you replied.

"It must've been," Atsumu replied back.

It was silent again between the two of you. 

-

Atsumu was still in the living room, waiting to meet his kids. You had decided to talk to them first before they met Atsumu. 

You could hear the sound of little feet running to where you were, and they rushed into the house. Their bus had dropped them off from school, and they usually came up on their own.

That was when the twins greeted you at the same time. 

"Mommy!" Akari shouted.

"Mom!" Akio said.

"Hey, my babies," you said back just as enthusiastically to the two of them. 

You grabbed them and then gave them kisses on their cheeks, them trying to pull away from you. 

"Mom, we're not little anymore," Akio said with a huff, crossing his little arms in fake anger. 

"You'll always be little to me," you replied with a bright smile on your face, your kids giving you smiles back.

The twins were still with you, and you knew that you had to talk to them now before anything else could be said. 

"Actually, kids we need to talk," you sighed and said.

You put your one hand on Akio's cheek, and one on Akari's cheek. You then sighed again, and spoke to them, 

"So, I know that you two have a lot of questions about your dad. I get that," you started off. 

You wanted to let your kids down slowly, but you didn't know how to do so. So, you just told them what you needed to tell them.

"He's here actually," you said. 

You could see that Akari had lit up after what you had said, while Akio still looked hesitant about what you said.  You then asked the both of them, 

"Do you want to meet him?" you asked while shrugging your shoulders.

"Yeah, mommy!" Akari shouted out, excited at the prospect of meeting her dad. 

While on the other hand, Akio was incredibly quiet after you spoke. 

"I'm only going for Akari and you, this doesn't mean that I like him," Akio said with a shrug of his shoulders.

While you should be somewhat sad that Akio didn't share the same enthusiasm as Akari, you awed at how cute Akio was when he is protective over his family. 

It was adorable.

-

Again, it's been so long since I've updated and I am super sorry about that! BUT OMG! #7 on #manga! that's absolutely crazy! And over 600 followers now! <3

By the way, in the future when this book is done, who do you guys want the next Haikyuu fic to be about?

Comment ideas here!