S ɪ ɴ ғ ᴜ ʟ P ᴀ s s ɪ ᴏ ɴ s

"You look so fucking good

"You look so fucking good. Squeezing my cock so beautifully, mi Zara," His thick length hammered into a petite Chiara, hand wrapped around her throat, the beautiful sound of skin hitting skin filling the room.

Chiara moaned wantonly, drowning in the pleasure and passion the British stranger behind her was delivering. Her toes curled painfully as he pulled her harshly throat up towards him, angling his hard cock deeper within her. When his thumb found her swollen clit and rolled it, and she felt her sixth orgasm ring through her soul, Chiara sobbed loudly, "Oh. OH. MY GOD, YES-"

"-Professor Hendrix, and I will be your professor for English Lit for the next year,"

❦ 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍 𝑪𝒉𝒊𝒂𝒓𝒂 𝑵𝒐𝒐𝒓 𝒅𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒐𝒏𝒆-𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒅, 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒅-𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒉-𝒔𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒆𝒙 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒐𝒍𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒇𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒐𝒓.❦

[ 𝐌 𝐀 𝐓 𝐔 𝐑 𝐄 𝐂 𝐎 𝐍 𝐓 𝐄 𝐍 𝐓]

⇲ CHIARA JAHZARA NOOR is the definition of a good girl. No parties, no vices, all good grades, all innocence.  To celebrate her 19th birthday, she decides to let loose and indulge. In the sexy, dark, older, British stranger at the bar who provides her with the best night of her existence. Who also turns out to be her professor. She should forget Nico, but something about his ability to both enthrall and ruin her, has her craving his touch.

⇱ NICOLAS SEBASTIAN HENDRIX is chaotic, breathtakingly pure destruction and most definitely in a relationship. But, when he meets this incredibly innocent girl at the bar, his intrigue and piqued interest leads to a night of fiery passion. With his 19-year-old, Dean's List student. He should forget Zara, but something about her innocence, her ability to see the good within him, has him craving her light.

STATUS: ONGOING (just enjoy the smut, man)