•|| TEN ||•

•|| Is that her? ||•

And he didn't leave until the song stops and she left. When she left, he also left for his second room after locking the balcony. After so long he loves to stay in his room.

____________

Many things change for him all these years. And after all these years he finds sudden calm in his life with those sound of anklets.
He never knows that he'll come back home after work because he wants to hear those again. His mother is very happy that at least he is spending time with his son.

Now Monu is not got scared of his dad for few days he finds that his dad sleeps with him, he finds out when once he woke up middle of the night and got surprised seeing his dad with him and his hand were on his stomach. He also hears his dad and daadi too when they were talking about him and his dad was asking and talking about him.

All these years Sidharth didn't live with his son and his mom, especially after marriage. And also when his life gets upside down.
But Sidharth felt good when he started living with his Mom.

Last he decided something, something good for him and his son. Now he has to start spending time with his son. After all these years he already missed his starting growing years but now he doesn't want to lose his sons love after all he is the last hope for living after his mother.

His past hit him so much how he broke and how the person he loved leave him. Now he thinks that in past he broke many hearts, just using those girls as his flings. And now he is all alone even after getting married.

But for few days he felt good and he doesn't even know why, but those late-night sound of anklets give him some kind of peace. Just like his mother's lap. Whenever he felt bad or had so much headache he used to put his head in his mother's lap and he felt so good when his mother stroke his hair.

For now, he didn't tell his mother about his decision to start living with her. He knows that she got so happy after hearing that.

After waking up he didn't find his son next to him so he went to his room and after taking a shower he got ready for the office. When he moved out of his room and he heard laughing and giggling voices, he smiles and went towards the dining room. When he reached there he finds His mother, Monu and Siddhi were talking their kiddies talk and laughing.

When they saw him they stop laughing and set quit on their places. Sindhi asked Monu while whispering in his ear about his and he told her that he didn't leave last night like always.

They left for Monu's room when they heard him asking for breakfast from his mom. Auntie left for the kitchen and the kids went to the room. When they in the room Siddhi ask Monu about his dad and Monu told her that how he came last night and also slept in his room with him and he told her that how much he is happy that his dad is spending time with him.

Sindhi felt so good when she heard Monu and she hugged him too and told him to be happy and they started playing like always.

Auntie served breakfast to Sidharth and set next to him and ask him if he wants anything. She also told him that how happy she is seeing him here like old times.

After few bits of his breakfast, he told her that from now he is going to live with them like before. And from now on he want to spend time with his son. He also tells his mother that how much he misses them every day but not anymore. He is not going anywhere and in the evening he took his stuff from his penthouse to his home. Auntie got so happy even she got teary-eyed. He smiled and hug his mother.

After few minutes he asks about Siddhi. Auntie told him that her mother is out of her work and she will come in one or two hours. That why Siddhi is here, she won't want to take Siddhi in this sunlight. And Auntie also told him that they always do that whenever she wasn't going somewhere so she left Monu with her and Siddhi because Monu is so much attached to Siddhi. He took Siddhi like his sister.

He got happy hearing that and ask her to leave. Now it's time for his office. Saying bye to his mother her left toward the elevator. He reaches the ground floor and starts to move toward his car. Unlocking his car he starts driving.

But he stops in the middle when he hears his phone. It's an important call so picked up the call. He was busy on his phone and also his mind is working mode but intently stop when he saw something or someone know outside.

He stops talking and just stares outside with confusion. Did he saw someone knows. He cut his phone call saying talking later. His memories grave him a hit in his head when he saw her.

Is that her, Shehnaaz?

This question starts playing in his head. He felt somehow good and bad and angry at the same time. How she is there here when Jesse her moving toward his building, he went out and about to move when he heard his phone. It's from his assistant. And when he turned he didn't find her. Where did she go? He tries to find her failed to find her.

Shaking his head he went to his car and start driving to his office but his mind is stuck with the thoughts of her. Her, she is the only one that he cares for the first time but she went somewhere without saying anything. How can she was there? Did she live with someone? Did she got married?

How can she be there and where's she all these years?

His mind floods with many questions and he saw her in the same building where he lives.
How she livest the same place? Did she know that he lives here too? If she does so why she lives here. God!!!

.
.

Stay tuned
.
Thank you so much for reading the chapter.
.
Please follow me
On
Wattpad
And
Instagram and BookNet
.
Please press the
.
Star Button
.
And do Comments.
.
Share
.
Love,
.
Koko Rao