•|| FIFTY - FIVE ||•

•|| Long Time ||•

Spending little time with each other is enough for them all these days. But now they have all day and night for them. Since after getting married they spend their time with and for family. Both of them wants their family to be happy and their kids know the love and care of family. They teach their children as their parents taught them.

Reaching Bali they get so relaxed and rejuvenated. The atmosphere and the greenery make them calm. They reached to there hotel villa after check-in. Neeta di booked one of the best hotels with the nicest and most beautiful views. The scenery was extraordinary from the balcony. Although hotels have their specific areas for honeymoon couples. They stay in one of the smallest villas which are two-story only with one sea-facing bedroom and the other side is a jungle. That villa is kind of like a suite in a big hotel, but it's much cosier.

Sana is admiring the view and the chilly wind is touching her face which gave her shivers. She is happy. This is not her first time out with him. But before she was just his assistant but now his wife. Thinking about the 'Wife' word make her smile again. It's is a hot day but the wind is chilling in the evening.

Travelling all day makes her tired. It's still bright outside but seeing the sunset from her balcony is something else. She was deep in thought when Sid came and hug her from behind. Making her shiver he hug her which gave her some warmth. He kissed her head from behind and without sharing a word they enjoys the sunset.

"Isn't beautiful?"... She asked resting her head back, touching his chest.

"Hmm! Not more than you,"... He said while kissing her cheek. Which make her blush.

She turns around and glimpse him, he gave her a smile and a long kiss on her forehead. She hugged him tightly.

"Let's go inside, you felt cold outside,"... He asked and they went in.

"Baby, what do wanna eat?"... He asked her because she didn't eat anything since morning and nobody knows about this and she think that too but he noticed everything. He knows how she didn't like flight sustenance.

"Anything, until I took a shower,"... She said and went into the bathroom. Sid orders the food of her choice.

The shower makes her relaxed, her whole day was so hectic and that long flight make her exhausted. She didn't travel a lot since last year and Travelling makes her nauseous. She came out in a bathrobe and towel around her head which covers her wet hair. He saw her and tap next to him, she sat next to him and saw him serving food for her.

Taking meals together is a habit for them but alone together like that, it's been a year. He feeds her slowly and how she enjoys every bite make him smile. He smiled and kissed her cheek after her last bite with that she makes a cute pout and that makes him kiss that pout. They laughed a lot till they finished their food.

"Baby, I am calling home,"... She dialled Neeta Di's number and he set beside her.

"Hey, you reached,"... Neeta said after picking up the call,

"Hi Di, yes we reached about an hour and a half ago. How's the kid's Di?"... She asked,

"Yes! Yes! They are cool wait I'll call them,"... Neeta calls the kids and soon they run from outside, even his mother came too.

"Mama, we were waiting for your call," ... Siddhi said instantly, sitting next to her Bhua.

"Sorry my baby, where is Monu,"... "I am here to Mumma,"... Monu say from behind, which makes everyone laugh

Soon everyone connects via face time and talk for an hour, Monu slept talking and Siddhi is feeling sleepy, they cut the call saying good night. It's ten o'clock in India and it's must be tired some for the kids,

"Dry your hair or you must get cold, I am going to take a shower,"... He said while moving towards the bathroom,

"Sid, you get cold too, it's midnight, take a shower tomorrow,"... She said going beside him,

"You dry your hair and I will take a shower, it's exhausting, baby,"... Saying that he went into the glass door which is in the bathroom for a shower,

"Ahh! Sid, why don't you listen to me. It's midnight and you want to wash up this late,"... She gets annoyed and continues babbling and drying her hair with a cute pout. He came after a quick shower and hugged her from behind,

"Done chattering baby,"... He said and saw her angry red nose through the mirror,

"Don't change the topic, why don't you listen to me, men change after marriage and I know that after marrying you,"... She told him things that every girl said to her husband.

He chuckles and kisses her cheek instead of answering and biting her earlobe and licks it, which make her shiver through her spine, without wasting he picks her up in his arms like a groom pick his bride. He took her to the bed laid her down. Hovering over her, he slides her hair from her face slightly and gently like he was touching a feather.

Every single movement gave her chills. He still gave her chills as he did for the first time. She loves his every move, she didn't realise when did he open the robe, she opens her eyes with a sweet moan when he kiss and lick her collarbone. He looks into her eyes and waits for her smile.

She looks into his eyes and smiled, a soothing and pleasant smile, raising her face she kissed him on his lips which turned into a smooch. Kissing him she set on and he took her on his lap, taking her legs on both sides. Their kissing session becomes intense every next minute and fills their room with lots of moans and groans. It's been a long since they spent a moment like that, after a long deep passionate eternity they slept hugged naked.

The next day she woke up late, without realising the time. Sun glitters make her up and find his face on her naked chest hugging and sleeping like a baby. She pushed him gently and get up from the bed and pick the towel, which he throws last night and her rode was on the other side of the bed. Wrapping a towel around her she went to their luggage and take his T-shirt from in it and wear it. Sitting next to him she stroked his hair politely and kiss his forehead.

*************

* Thank you for Reading*

* Like * Comment * Share *

*Koko Rao *