Reminiscing the day I got drunk

Lol storytime peeps! XD

So I'mma tell you the tale where I got drunk for the very first time. I don't know if it's funny or anything, just want to share I with you! X'D

I'mma start, I believe I was young back then when I got drunk. Probably around 11 or 12? Yeah, it was because of the strawberry wine my dad brought at home. His work included traveling so yeah, he always brings some cool stuff. Okay, I'mma really start HAHAHHA. At that time, my mom lets me drink alcohol but just a bit since she said it's not good for kids. And I'll be able to chug the whole bottle if I reach the age of 15. So I got really interested in drinking the strawberry wine, I thought it wouldn't make me drunk or even drowsy. That's why I took a huge drinking glass and filled it with ice cubes and filled the entire cup with wine. I then placed it back inside the fridge and I made my way in front of the TV to watch cartoons lol.

My grandpa was sitting beside me while he sleeps. There he saw me holding the cup of wine. "Aren't you too young for that?" He asked I was like "Nah, mom gave me consent so it's fine!" I started to sip the wine as he went back into sleep. Not long after I finished the entire drink, I was so satisfied it made me feel so warm!

There I felt a pang on my head, it was aching so badly I had to lie down on the couch and miss the episode of SpongeBob I think :^

When Mom arrived she saw my current situation and asked me why I look so pale and ill. I told her that I have no clue. She made me drink medicine and still I feel my head aching, my surroundings started to swirl. I called my mom and she told me to eat my dinner and head straight into bed, but nope! I had to brush my teeth and take a short bath.

After wearing my jammies I threw myself into my bed, then went to sleep, I woke up seeing my mom staring at me. There I felt my stomach grumbling, I asked her to grab the I don't know what was that HAHAHA. Let's just call it a basin, she grabbed it as I puke into it. I even vomited through my nose. My nose was hurting after that QwQ.

Again I took meds and went to bed, the next morning I was already sober. I headed to the kitchen only to be questioned if I was okay and what was the cause why I was puking my guts out Yesterday. I told them that I stayed at home and drank a cup of wine. My mom rolled her eyes and stated "so you were drunk" and that's when I knew I got drunk

Lol HAHAHAHA after that they wouldn't allow me to drink the wine anymore. I had low tolerance to alcohol, lol maybe because I was a child back then.