26. Random Favors II

The day after the test, a few days before the long break, Row smokes around the corner five cigarette sticks for about an hour, watching a man molding something in a discreet area.

The man is so caught up with his work, he checks everything with precision, he also cares about the sum of all details : the paint and the looks, and nonetheless, science for him is all about proving others with every bit of accuracy.

He was done, he was satisfied, he was tired, he felt proud; He smiled with with full grins. The only things that could make him proud is the perception of his hypothesis reaching 100%, which of course is almost every scientists' fear, proving the hypothesis to be what he expected to be, even if it means having unwanted and unwonted results. But his fears is higher than standards; he was too feared that he might want to delay his work, or he might as well give up his work in an instance, but at the same time, he really wants to know if the invention works out to be true.

Then Row can inside the spotlight. "Studying hard?." Row said out of nowhere, which struct the scientist with an alarm.

He jumped, then said after; "WOAH. WOAH. Don't scare me like that man!."

"Sorry. I am very scary." Row answered sarcastically

The scientist was too confused and somehow still have his pessimistic feeling in his surrounding "W. W. What....."

"Relax I am not gonna beat you up or mess around with people like the rest of the little ones do." Row calmed down with laughter, trying to be as friendly as possible

"I don't.............wait a minute...you're that guy who bumped me the other day." Said the scientist with brunette curly hair, a sheep's headware

"Ahh you remembered, that's a common philosophy, yes." Row said

"You didn't even say sorry." he pointed to Row hardly. Then Row moved forward, taking it as an offense, moving his face towards his. "ImeanImeanI.......uhmm........."

"Be careful with your mouth...'man'. Others will beat you up as easily, I may say it like it's nothing, but it is serious. I am the most merciful guy you know, so don't test my limits." Row warned him closely. Row then stepped away.

The scientist is now calm, and his doubts on Row is forever lost. "Right.......uhm...sorry."

"Yesyes, well. What's that.....baby machine...you're building?." Row asked looking at his invention

The scientist quickly covered it with his own back and said to Row; "Ohno. No. It's uhm........" then deep down the scientist had an idea, since he has a recognition of Row's reputation. "Wait. I. I know who you are. And what you do." The scientist then stopped his cover. "You must be Rowenthal, the people who told me can't move on too."

"Yeah like I said pal!!!." Row stressed, the scientist walked back in shock. "I have my limits."

"Oh IknowIknow. It's ok. It's ok. Please calm down. I am not a threat.....I am just a first year Electrical Engineering student man, nothing to fear." The scientist raised peace

"Ok. You haven't answer my question though." Row reminded

"Well sir....to answer it........I miiight need help." The scientist then said awkwardly and impulsively, thinking Row could help

"Help?." Row asked

The scientist then asked for a whisper. He then whispered; "I'm creating something....something that might be dangerous."

"I'm listening." Row has further interest

"You see, I am creating some sort of electrode electrolyzer, you ever heard of electrolysis?." He hypothesized