♡ Treating his wounds

Time :/ 2:45 am

After jungkook left, you drifted off to your dreamland until you heard some shuffling sound in your room. You slowly opened your eyes and saw shirtless Taehyung. You quickly squeezed your eyes closed but then you heard him groaning lightly. You pretended to fall asleep but you were watching him. Soon after he turned around and your eyes widened as you saw a deep cut on his chest. Blood oozing out from his skin and staining his other body parts.

You quickly got up as Taehyung stood there shocked.

"What happened to you?" You asked. Taehyung held his chest and soon his blood was stained all over his palms. You would be lying if you say that it didn't hurt you seeing him like that.

"Stay away, and go back to your sleep." he stated in a cold and stern voice.

You completely ignored him and started to look for first aid kid. The room was dark as you quickly turned on the lights and Taehyung just gave you death glare. "Just stop already!!" He exclaimed in pain. He clutched on his chest.

Not finding the first aid kit in time you grabbed the face towel and placed it on his chest in order to stop the blood. "Excessive blood loss can cause lot of damage so hold it." You muttered as you gave him a look. You were about to leave to other room to search for first aid kit but he held your wrist and stopped you.

"D-dont tell this to anyone." He said while staring straight at you.

"Then how the fuck I'm suppose to treat your wound?" You asked as you were considering to ask someone for first aid kid.

"Just go back to your damn sleep and behave like nothing happened!!" He nonchalantly replied as you twisted your lips while staring at him with straight expression. You jerk his hand off while removing his grip from your wrist.

"After seeing this much blood? You want me to sleep!! Just tell me where  the heck your first aid kit is?"

You shouted as tears trickle down your cheeks. You weren't crying for him. You were crying for the blood he lost. Somewhere the blood reminds you of how your mother ended up in hospital. Never in your life you have seen this kind of injury. He didn't speak and pointed towards one of a drawer. You quickly, ran towards it and found the first aid kit. Taking a warm water from bathroom, you cleared his wound with the help of wet towel. You didn't realize how close you were to him. His chest was exposed infront you, his tone abs, his shiny skin but all you could see was his wound.

"I-it will hurt a l-little" you said while putting the ointment on his wound. It didn't affect him at all like he was lost somewhere else, he just realized how close you were standing to him. Your soft lips blowing air to his wound which gave him relief. Your eyes were fixed on his wound and nothing but he was deeply staring at you and just admiring your small features, your deep brown pair of almond eyes, your rosy soft lips, your shiny brown hair which was blocking his view, the eyes he looked at he wanted to stare more in them and he was so lost in you. You suddenly get away from him.

"Done!" You exclaimed after treating his wounds. He snapped out from his world and stared at floor.

"I think mafias doesn't know, but you should say thanks to the person who helps you." You said. His dark hazel eyes met yours when he said in his raspy voice, "did i ask you to help me? Did I tell you to treat my wound? Didn't I say that you should sleep and ignore the fact that I'm injured?" He bombarded you with questions.