Chapter1: wanna talk about it?

The emperor and empress, Garmadon and Asphera had always wanted a daughter. And soon Asphera was pregnant,  to celebrate her birth , the emperor and empress threw a ball to celebrate, but the celebration would not end happily.
--
The Princess Harumi gasped, waking up, breathing heavily. She held her head, as she looked around. She was still in her room. The nightmare was not real, just like it hadn't been for the third time this week. She groaned. As she got out of bed, she spotted snowball sleeping peacefully on her  dog bed near her bed. She had to smile at that.

The girl headed to her mirror and sat down on her fluffy stool. She brushed a strain of her hair behind her ear, and her eyes caught a picture of her and Lloyd, when they were younger. She smiled sadly at the picture, before she put her face in her hand. "I probably ruined our friendship,  "I'm such an idiot" she groaned. She soon decided to head to get a drink of water.

The walls were so spooky at night time, as a child she'd be so scared to go out of her room at night without one of her parents. In fear monsters were gonna come and eat her. But since she was older she'd no longer do things that were lurking in the dark.

She had enough skills to protect herself from things that would try and hurt her.

When arriving in the kitchen, Harumi got her glass of water, and nearly spat it out when hearing a deep voice: "Hmm, I can only assume you had a nightmare. Am I correct?" Harumi turned around, and saw her father's hulking figure, and his bright eyes glowing in the darkness. Unfortunately what made him less scary was the fact, he wore his purple pajamas and was not wearing his helmet, and his spiked hair was shown.

"Y-yeah" the girl stuttered out. "But I'm fine, nothing to worry about dad. The older man stepped forward and placed a hand on harumi's shoulder. "It's the same nightmare you've had repeatedly, for the past week" he paused for a second. "Wanna talk about it?" He saw the girl looked hesitant, and nervously rubbing her hands together. "Harumi" the girl looked up at her fathers glowing eyes. He took her hands. "Come on you know you can tell me anything Sweetheart"

But still the girl refused to talk so the man signed, he leaned down, brushed her bangs away and kissed harumi's head. "Try and get some sleep, I'll see you in soon" with that the man walked back to the bedroom he shared with his wife leaving the white haired girl alone once more. 
—-
Woooooo this story the squeal finally returns! Sorry for not releasing this sooner I've been so busy, with school, social life, working on a new book, working on my version season4, and much more, I will update this book as soon as I can please be patient with me. Alright guys I'll see you all later! Jdizzle sighing out peace!