Chapter3: Peeping tom's

The sun shined bright, as a young girl, walked amongst the market with her younger brother, who was smiling happily at the sweet smells, and sounds of the beautiful day. The girl smiled, as she saw her brother happily smiling before he went to play with his friends leaving Harumi all alone, not that she minded. She used this time to think, and so forth. But was suddenly pulled out of her thoughts when her younger brother tugged her arm towards the pond. The girl laughed, as she was tugged down and the two looked into the water below. Oh what a perfect day this was so far.
--
Kai dragged an unmotivated blonde boy, along as they walked into the marketplace, there was much to do with the celebration of the kingdom party happening soon enough. LLoyd did not make eye contact as everyone was decorating with the kingdoms collars placing flags and other things all around Kai smiled at the  sight. It was so beautiful. Kai turned when he saw Lloyd still looking down he sighed. "Lloyd, chin up Buddy everything will work out in the end I promise" The blonde just gave a sigh. As they continued to walk, they heard a child giggle, the blonde suddenly looked up and at his spikey haired companion.

They ran over to the source hiding behind grass like tigers watching its prey. That's when they saw Little Arlo dancing swaying with the trees as if he was one, and then off to the side was Harumi just sitting there looking conflicted with her thoughts. The little boy took notice and walked over to her.

"Sissy?" the girl jumped nearly falling over. She wasn't ready for when her brother spoke. She took a moment to catch her breath and then look at her brother. "Yes, Arlo?" The nine year old looked away. "Is this about Your nightmares?" he paused.

"Is this way you've been so quiet today? Or is it something else?". The girl paid not expecting that answer from her nine year old brother. The girl smiled, still not knowing of the peepers that were looking at the two. "Arlo, don't worry about it okay? Whatever happens I can handle myself.

The boy shook his head. He made the effort to walk over and stand near her and grabbed her shoulder. "But you don't need to fight it alone! You have friends and and..." the boy turned and looked away from his sister. The girl was confused at her brother suddenly looking away, and looked at her brother. "Arlo whats wrong?"

The boy only pointed towards the tall grass where The blonde and brunette was staring at them. Harumi gasps in fright, and falls backwards into the pond behind her. With a splash, then looked at her friends.

"Kai, Lloyd." she paused to get some  of the water out of her hair by squeezing it, and twisting it. "Are you spying on me?"