Chapter2: Funk

It was a bright, and not to mention beautiful day in the kingdom of ninjago, the townspeople were chattering, kids playing among the streets, for most people it was a happy day but for a certain princess, it was not.

Princess Harumi, along with her family were having breakfast, when her mother noticed she seemed down.

"Harumi?"

The girl still didn't answer, looking at her oatmeal, as if she was looking for something inside it, Assphera looked at Garmadon, who just shrugged. "Harumi, were you able to get back to sleep after your nightmare?".

The girl gave no answer, as she kept being silent, Harumi's younger brothers looked at each other before Arlo smiled. "Sissy are we still going for our walk around town Today".

The girl lifted her head at that question, she thought about it, before she pondered: "Maybe a change of scenery is what i need, i haven't been out since" she stopped her thoughts there, and turned towards Arlo. "Of course bud" The boy smiled, as he tackled his sister to the ground, she smiled.

But meanwhile, in a certain room, in the city a blonde, laid in bed sadly as he looked at the ceiling, As a figure with spiky hair approached, "Hey, i have an idea, would you wanna go out and walk amongst the town?" When the blonde gave no answer Kai pulled him up, and started lugging him out of the house. "Sorry lloyd, this is happening whether you like it or not"