Chapter 1

Waking up, I could tell it was before dawn.

The sun was yet to be shinning through my curtains. I always loved waking up at this time, because I would always give me time to mess with Paris.

I mean, who doesn't love giving daily pranks?

Swinging my feel over the side of my bed, I peaked over at my clock, and decided that I had time to make something up to mess with my Dad's skits of a Beta. I figured I was just wear my pajamas, which were just a pair of shorts and a sports bra.

Opening my door, I made sure nobody was there before walking out, and sprinting to the kitchen. I walk to the pantry, going to the candies, staring for a minute. Thinking what was the best to use, I snatched the bag of M&M's, then started my walk to Paris's wing of the castle.

The few maids and guards that I did see, all waved and said hello as I walked by them.

They all knew who I was, and as to what I was there for.

I've been at this pranking gave with Paris ever since I was a small child, and after the first time I just couldn't get enough of seeing his expression after scaring the shit would of him.

Dad, being as the good King he is, tried to stop me, but any person could see the enjoyment in his expression after every prank.

Once I finally came to a stop outside his door, I slowed down, taking a minute to listen to his breathing, and making sure he was still sleeping. Once I finally reassuring myself that it is safe to enter, I opened the door.

Once it was open enough, I squeezed through, leaving the door open.

There he was, sleeping on his back, with one arm over across his forehead while his mouth was open.

'Yikes' I though. His throat was going to hurt today.

I always hated sleeping with my mouth open, I throat always hurts all day.

Seeing as to how easy it was to get into the room, I had to smile, because you would think he would put some self-defense inside because of how many times I've broken into it just to prank him.

Oh well, better for me then.

For once I was smart, and as I walked to his room I opened the bag, because I didn't want to risk waking him up with the bag making noises.

You know how when you were little and you would hold M&M's or skittles in your hand for to long, and I would end up dying your hand?

It was currently 4:15 in the morning, and Paris didn't wake up until 8:30, having a strict sleeping schedule

'I wish' I thought, I usually only get 4 to 5 hours of sleep, and that's if I'm lucky.

So, what I am planning on doing, was to put the candies all over his face, and by the time that he wakes up, the dye would have melted on his face.

It was a shame really, Paris really did have a beautiful face.

Oh well, it was worth it.

After placing as many candies as I would all over his face, I smiled at my handywork, pulling out my phone to take a picture and sending it to Azura.

After walking out of the room, not knowing what elsb to do, I started making my way back to the kitchen.

I guess I could put back to candy and find something to eat.

Once I opened the fridge, I saw something that caught my eye after standing there.

My mind immediately went to the most basic basic prank of all time for my Dad.

I mean, don't get me wrong, I love coming up with my own pranks, but a girl only has so much brain power.

So, grabbing the whipped cream off the shelf, I made my way back to my room.

Once I entered again, I looked at the time, and seeing that the time was always 4:45 made my heart skip a beat. My Dad usually woke up around 5 of 5:30, so I knew that I had at least 10 minutes to get all of this done.

I quickly went to my closet, finding my pile of spare pillows and ripping one open for one of the feathers.

Speed walkin out of my room again, I pulled out my phone checking the time, and seeing that it was always 4:52, went into a dead sprint.

Which I wish I really didn't have to do considered how lazy I am.

Once I saw the door to his room, I slowed down not wanting him to hear me, and slowly started to open the door.

He, unlike Paris, was on his side with one arm out of the bed, and I just had to smile again.

These people were making this way to easy one me.

I grabbed the whipped cream bottle, taking off the cap, and started putting a large pile on his hand.

Once I was fully satisfied with the amount on his hand, I put the cap back on the bottle, and pulled the feather out of my pocket.

Taking the feather, I lightly back and fortu across his nose.

He started to stir a small about, but then ended up falling back asleep.

Releasing the breath that I had been holding, I dragged it back and forth again, and he this time finally woke up, slamming the whipped cream covered hand to his face. Once be felt it make contact, his eyes flew open, like a started rabbit, his eyes traveled the room. My guess was looking for me.

I quickly jumped up and bolted from the room, while fighting the urge to look behind me, knowing it would just slow me down. As I got about halfway down the long hallway, I heard the door open again and heard my Dad yelling, "Damn it, Asteria! Get back here, don't make me come and get you. " Making me smile.

He should know better, thinking that I would voluntarily go back into the room after what I just did, knowing he would most likely tickle the shit out of me.

So of course, naturally, I ran faster.

————————————————

Word Count—1,069