Chapter 3

I ended up staying in my room until 1:30, but it would have been longer if my Dad hadn’t made me come out of Hades arrival.

I know, shitty right?

His comeback was that he probably wanted to see me, after not being here for a while. If he really wanted to see me that bad, he can come to my room, he’s been here before.

He wouldn’t do anything, he is basically my best friend. Well, my best friend that is 10 years older than me, and used to play Barbie dreamhouse.

But you know, those are just the tiny details.

Imagine me rolling my eyes.

Well know I’m sitting on the couch, waiting for the from door to open, and for the fascinating Hades and Nikolaia to walk in.

So let me say, I adore Hades, I do, but Nikolaia is a whole different story.

He is just so different from Hades.

He like me.

And when I was younger, Hades and Nikolaia used to visit way more than they do now. But while they were here, my Dad and Hades would talk the whole time while I played.

There were times when they would stay overnight, or for a week, like they are now, and let me say, they were the best times.

Nikolaia was Hades best friend, even before he became Alpha, so he’s not afraid of Hades like all other people are.

So, since I never got to see the two, I like everyone may be thinking, pranked them.

The first time I pranked them, I had to work up my courage, so I went for Nikolaia first. When I went into his room though, someone must have warned him about my favorite activities, because he was awake and waiting for me.

He seemed like a cool guy, and he had played in the room with me earlier in the day while Dad and Hades talked, so I told him my plan.

And he said he wanted to help me.

We have been friends ever since.

Well back to the important stuff, that was just boring and sappy.

Gross. Emotions.

Right when I was about to call bullshit on my Dad, saying that they obviously weren’t getting here anytime soon and going back up to my room, I heard the door open and the mixed scents black cherry and lemons fill the room.

Finally.

The next thing I know, I’m thrown into the air, and landing on someone’s shoulder.

“Bestfriend! I missed you!” If you couldn’t guess who it was, it’s Nikolaia.

He started spinning me round now at this point, repeating me name over and over again.

“Put me down, you stupid oaf!” I yell while smacking his ass, while scratching the life out if his back.

“Okay, okay, ow just stop scratching my back, you little brat,”

At that statement, he threw me back over his shoulder, making he slam into the ground, knocking the wind out of me.

I stare at him while trying to catch my breath, “I didn’t mean throw me on the floor, dickhead.”

He smiled at me then, and replied, “Well what kind of bestfriend would I be if I didn’t hurt you, huh?’

Finally catching my breath, sort of, I turned my head to Hades.

“Sup,” I had to say to him, knowing that he hates when I talk to him that way.

He nodded his head at me, and not getting the reaction I wanted from him, I got up and made my way over to him.

I opened my arms, “Hug me, right now.”

He looked at my opened arms, back up at my face, and to my arms again.

I made a gesture with my arms again, starting to get impatient, and he finally put his arms around my shoulders.

I put my face against his chest, taking in the smell of cherries, and mumbled the words, “I missed you,” Finally calming down a slight bit, relaxing against his chest.

He tucked his head into my shoulder saying, “I missed you more,” His voice low and rough, making a shiver run through my spine.

I stayed there until, we heard a throat clear, making me turn to Niko standing there with a smirk on his face.

I glared at him then, mad that he ran to ruin my perfect hugging moment.

He may be buff, but he is unbelievably comfortable. Like a teddy bear.

No, better…what would be better than a teddy bear?

Hades started pulling away, but I didn’t let him, pulling him back into me, “No, more.”

Niko broke out laughing at Hades face, mixed in with a heated look and a uncomfortable face.

I mean, I knew he didn’t have a lot of physical contact, but my Goddess, this is just so much.

“Hades, my man, calm down, it just A. What’s going to happen, she’s not going to jump you’re bones like every other female does.”

I felt a shiver go though me, and I looked at Niko.

“Who tries to jump his bones,” I asked in a slow and quiet voice.

Both Niko and Hades looked at me then.

“Well, if you must know Princess—” Niko ended up getting cut off when Hades took the hair tie in my hair out and threw it at him, hitting him straight in the eye.

“That’s enough, Nikolaia.” Hades said in a flat, yet stern tone, making any person with common sense know that he is completely serious.

“Fine, but only because you’re my daddy that I’m going to listen to you, go it? Not because I’m scared of you at all. Nope, nada.”

Hades continued to stare Niko down, until he finally looked back down at me.

“Sweetheart, you have to let go of me at some point.” He murmured in a soft voice.

“But I don’t want to yet, you’re just so comfy.”

He hugged me tighter then, moving his hands down to my waist, grabbing me by the hips and lifting me up.

“Well, let’s at least go sit down then.” I nodded then, now figuring out how selfish I was acting.

They had just got here, after hours of running, and here I am making him hold me like I child would their mothers.

“Stop it, it’s fine I missed you to. I want to hold you too, I’m completely fine with this.”

He finally makes his way over to the circular couch, sitting at the end and maneuvering me so I can sit peacefully.

“Well, where have I disappeared to do you think? Want to zap me to Hawaii, maybe New Hampshire? You know, because apparently, I’m not here. That was just weird my dudes.”
“Niko?” I said quiet, impossibly comfortable. “Yes bestfriend?” He replied

“Shut up.” There was a pause. “What if I don’t want to?”

“I’ll tell Aspen to turn you into an ant and put you into a jar. After that I’ll throw you in the river and you’ll drown while the jar slowly fills with water.”

Another pause, and both Hades and Niko turned to look at me.

“Well,” Hades looked at me while he was talking to me. “Who knew my little princess could be so violent.”

————————————————
So, tell me any of your thoughts.
I might take a tiny break because I usually write these in my spare time at school or of I'm bored at home.
Please tell my anything that can be improved and point out any mistakes.

Please,
VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE
love you xoxox
Word Count—1,260