Chapter 7: Getting into U.A.

Bakugo POV:

Its been a week since Deku's funeral and It already the day of my first year of U.A., to be honest I just want to flat out ignore everyone...  

I got up and got in the shower, then I got dressed and brushed my teeth. I walked to school knowing that Deku Isn't gonna walk beside me, nor will I see him at U.A... 

Once I got to U.A. I went to where my knew class is and seeing how many people were there, made me nervous. I haven't really seen anybody my age, at least after Deku's funeral. I sat down and put my head down waiting for our teacher to come in.

"Hello I am Shota Aizawa, and I am your homeroom teacher. Everybody, please go sit down" I hear from someone that looks like they are in a yellow sleeping case that looks like they didn't get any sleep. 

As class went on, I just put my head down waiting for it to be over.. 

After class, we had lunch but I wasn't hungry. So I just sat outside of the cafeteria and listened to Spotify . ( link to what he's listening too/ might add more to it too: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/0axK5qDD5FDIZ108WYMOuO). 

The songs really remind me of what happend during the incident. I really wish I could something to bring him back, but I can't..

I wish I could go home and just lay down. I have a terrible headache. I feel tears strolling down my face, I wipe the tears knowing I shouldn't have the right to cry, knowing what I did was wrong. Then I threw my arms into my knees and let my head down.

After I did that, I could hear walking coming me and I looked up with an angry face pretending I wasn't crying. What I could see was... Like... Deku? He had really curly  green hair. I started tearing up again... He said "Kacchan don't blame yourself." the illusion Deku said.But then the Illusion in front of me disappeared. 

Once the illusion disappeared I saw someone with spiky red hair, with shark like teeth talk to me. "Hey, I saw you sitting alone so I figured you wanted some company." The dude with the red spiky hair said.

Once he said that my eyes widen, like if a flashback came to me.. It was like if Deku said that.

I nodded but only because I felt like having someone beside me. I didn't feel like being alone right now but.. I was also annoyed because I also didn't want someone near me. 

                                                                 CHAPTER 7 - END.