Chapter 8: Somewhere beyond my reach.

Bakugo pov:

"Hey... Whats your name?" I asked.  

"It's Ejiro Kirishima!!!" The spiky hair boy said.  

¨Oh.. Well Dumb Hair.. Go away!¨ I said with an intense look. 

¨But.. You looked sad? Or something so I just wanted to come check up on you¨ The spiky idiot said with a smile while rubbing his head.

¨No. I am fine. Now just go away.¨

¨Okay... But if you want to talk or hang out, just ask¨ He said while walking away. As he walked away I went back to listening to music.. The songs I listen to kinda remind me of what happend and what I lead Deku to... I am such an Idiot. I thought while looking down.

¨I want to go home now..¨ I groaned. 

The afternoon class

Mr.Aizawa was giving us afternoon lessons on lesson 5. Surprised we already made it to Lesson 5.. But then I started seeing things. I saw curly green boy with freckles and big green eyes. He looked like the person I saw in the hall earlier, even tho it was just Dumb hair..

¨Bakugo!¨ Mr.Aizawa said looking at me.

¨What?!¨ 

¨Answer this question that is on the board!¨ 

The board said  ' If you saw someone who was running away with a stolen purse, how would you respond to this?' (I just came up with this question randomly Lmao

¨You would respond with 'COME BACK HERE YOU BASTARD! 'and explode their face off¨. I said with a smirk. 

¨No. Does anybody have the right answer?¨ 

I lay my head back down, while it was tilted to the wall. While I listened to everyone give Mr.Aizawa a answer. It would have been better if Deku was here though. Why did he listen to me? I was an idiot back then, so why? Why did he have to do that? 

He didn't have to do that because I said that to him.. So.. Why? I wanna go back in the past.. I feel like a jerk.

¨Okay class get out. We are having rescue training tomorrow so please be aware of that! Now get out so I can sleep.¨ He said with a intense look.

As we all went to our lockers to get our stuff so we can go home I saw a figure next to me that was transparent.. The transparent figure kinda looked like the other figures I have been seeing all day. 

Is this my punishment for what happend?  Is this going to happen to me until I join Deku? Actually I could never join Deku.. Hes somewhere far beyond my reach..