Chapter 2: The past of Katsuki Bakugo

Bakugo's pov:

Everyday I go to that crappy middle school with a school full of extras...especially a kid from my childhood. I am talking about the damn nerd... Izuku Midoriya known as Deku. We call him that because he's so worthless and he doesn't even has a quirk. All he does is look down on me and follows me every where.

~~~~~ In class 

My teacher was just blabbing about school stuff and job careers ¨Though, I guess there would be no point. Because all of you guys want to be heroes?¨ After my lame ass teacher said that the whole class went wild and showing their crappy quirks, 

¨ Oi teach! Don't let me in with these bunch of losers. These losers will be lucky enough to end up as sidekicks! Heh¨ I said with a smirk having my foot on the desk of the table. ¨ You think your better then us Katsuki? Get over yourself!¨ One of the lame extras said to me ¨Shut up! I aced all the mock test. I am the only one at this school who actually stands a chance at passing UA high school entrance exam. I'll even surpassed all might and become the richest hero of all time!-¨ I said while standing on my desk until I got interrupted by the lame teacher ¨Ah, Izuku Midoriya. You too want to attend at UA?¨ The teacher said. Everyone started laughing, I just stand their in silence.

I threw an explosion at the damn nerds desk, he landed at the back of the class and I asked ¨What can you even do? Just how are you going to pass the exam?¨ I ask having explosions in my hands 

¨It isn't bad to try is it? I mean I could always just try...¨ He said looking at me with his stupid face. 

¨Your gonna try? Your going to take the exam to try? You'd die in the exam! Defenseless Izuku! ¨ I said still having explosion in my hands

After School~~~~~~

After School people were still getting ready to go home.  Deku was still looking at his damn phone and talking about taking notes about heroics. It was really pissing me off. I took his notebook and said while shaking his notebook ¨ I don't know what you think you are doing but we aren't done here Deku.¨.¨Whats this? His diary?¨ One of my lame friends said. ¨Hero analysis for the feature¨ Another one of my lame friends said while taking the notebook to hold it. ¨ Are you kidding me? He still can't face reality how pathetic.¨ One of my lame friends.               ¨When I graduate from this crappy middle school, they'll start talking about me like that. Like I am the real deal. Thats not ego, its just the truth.¨ I said with throwing Deku's book. ¨Ego~¨ One of them said.

¨Oi Nerd, don't even think of applying or else.¨ I said with a smile and having my hand on his shoulder. I started to walk away. ¨Pathetic. Not gonna say anything?¨. ¨He can't he knows its true.¨ I said while walking to the door. ¨You know if you want a quirk so badly, I'll tell you how you can get a quirk¨, ¨Why don't you pray you have a quirk in your next life and take a swan dive off the room of the building¨. He gave me this look like if he wanted to say something. ¨Yeah what?¨ I said while making explosions. He just stood their shaking like a baby. 

~~~~~~~~~~ Hanging out with jerk faces (except for Bakugo ./w/.)

Me and my lame friends went to grab a drink from a bending machine. ¨Hey Katsuki. You were pretty harsh with him today. Weren't you guys childhood friends or something?¨. ¨Its his fault for pissing me off. Still not facing reality and going for his dreams just pisses me off.¨ , ¨Hey wanna go to the bar Katsuki? Picking up the ladies.¨. ¨Idiot! If we get caught no way UA would let me in for being a hero!¨ I said while screaming at them. They had this scared face on them. I thought it was because of me but then I heard someone behind me.

¨With a quirk like that I could get away so easilySomeone said behind me 

~~~~~~ A couple minutes later

He started to go into my body with his smile body. I tried to escape his slime body with explosions but it was no use, the damn heroes couldn't  even help. The pain was hurting even more and more. I felt like I wanted to cry because of the damn pain, but this is nothing. Pain is just nothing... Am I even gonna live? Why am I so damn scared? Heroes try to help more and more, but this slimy bastard is just to damn powerful... It felt like hours but reality it was about thirty minutes. I heard a similar voice... Its the damn nerd?! ¨Deku? Why are you here!¨ I said grasping for air as the sledge villain let his slimy face that was covering my mouth... ¨That brat again?¨ The villain said. What does he mean by that? Was Deku attacked just like me? ¨ I don't know my legs just started moving by themselves.¨ . ¨I couldn't  just sit here and watch you die¨ Deku said while crying. ¨Get the hell off of me!¨ I said while screaming. Just as the sludge villain was about to hit Deku, all might came in and punched the villain and saved us both... Thats all I could remember.

                                                                       Chapter 2 end.