Chapter 6

I clutched my chest as my breathing quickened. No...no...no....

It was a dream.

Which meant....

I HAD A FRICKING ONE NIGHT STAND WITH A GUY WHOM I DIDN'T KNOW. F*CK, I DIDN'T EVEN  KNOW HIS NAME!!!!!!

But I remembered how he looked. God, he was really handsome.

And why was I thinking that!?

At the present, my first priority was getting out of here.

I kicked the sheets and scrunched my nose in disgust as I saw my lower abdomen sticky with cum. I walked to the shower and stood under the cold water.

Something was very odd.

Even though I had sex with a complete stranger, it didn't disgust me. My skin didn't feel like it was peeling off. His touch didn't feel like acid.

I only felt pleasure in his touch.

Then I felt a trickle of cum flowed down my thigh from my hole.

Shit....

We forgot the condom.

Then the panic finally set in.

I am an omega, and we get pregnant very easily....

No way....I can't get pregnant with a complete stranger's child.

Moreover, I wasn't ready for a pup!!!!

My heartbeat increased as my breathing became difficult. I rushed out of the shower, dried my body and put on my clothes.

I closed the door and deposited the room card at the reception and practically ran to the hotel I stayed at. I quickly rushed up the stairs before I had a full blown panic attack.

I fumbled with the key then quickly opened my door. I slammed the door shut and slid down on the floor as my heartbeat became more frantic.

I put my hands on my ears. My sister's screams as she was raped by Daniel echoed in my head. It hurt. It hurt so much.

Before I could even try to calm myself, my vision blackened and I fell back into one of my most terrible memories.

The day I lost everything.

_____________________

I giggled as my sister told me about this guy who was trying to flirt with her. My ma laughed at the story and fondly ran his fingers through our hair. He loved to do that.

Dad and Daniel talked about business,pack blah blah and other boring things. Levi and Landon were playing and eating their food. It was a usual family dinner.

I loved family dinners. They were always so fun.

After we finished our main course, ma brought out his famous lava chocolate cake. We happily digged in. Ma asked,

" Luka honey, are you and Daniel staying for the night???"

I looked at Daniel gave him a questioning look.

He looked at me then said,

" Sorry, but we won't be able to stay today. I have a lot of paperwork left and I have to finish it by today."

I frowned. That wasn't true. We finished the paperwork. Why did he lie?

Deciding to trust him, I said nothing.

My ma's face fell but he nodded.

I sighed and got up and hugged ma and said,

" Hey~ It's not like you are never gonna see me again! Come on now ma. I promise I'll visit tomorrow! Okay, let's go to the newly opened mall in the city! It's been a long time since we had a night out!"

Ma quickly perked up at that . He looked at me and kissed my cheek , cupped my face and said,

" You all grow up so fast.... Just a few years ago you were a little pup who wouldn't let go of me....now....sigh...."

I hugged him and said,

" I'll always be with you ma. I love you so much. Don't worry I'll always be your lil pup. I'll never leave you Ma. "

He gave me a wobbly smile and kissed my cheek. He turned towards the rest of us and said,

" Dad and I have a announcement tomorrow."

Little did I know, that I would never be able to hear the announcement or laugh like this with my family ever again.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••