Chapter 11

I looked at him in shock.

Did he just say I was hired!?

Which person hires a person who he has just met!??

" H-h-hired!?" I stammered nervously.

He happily nodded and said,

" Yes, hired!"

I blinked at him rapidly and tried to get that piece of information into my head. Though it was good that I was hired, I could not deny that it was really suspicious.

" Why?You just talked to me like once. And suddenly I am hired?"

I questioned.

He said,

" Well, you are a unmated pregnant omega without a pack and you need a job to meet your daily needs. And I need someone to chat with me while I am here, because it gets hella boring here with just my idiotic mate. So, it's a fair deal right? We both have benefits from this deal right? There!"

I slowly nodded at his words. He was right, it was a fair deal. It was a very tempting deal. The pay was amazing and there weren't much conditions.

I looked at him and said,

" Okay, I'll work here."

He squealed and squeezed my hands and yelled happily,

" YASSSSSSSSSS!"

I couldn't help but smile at him. It was hard not to.

He linked his hand with mine and chatted away a storm.

Even though he was beta, I had to say that he  was quite beautiful. He had short icy blond hair and icy blue eyes. His features were delicate and beautiful. He might be a beta, but his beauty exceeded a omega's.

The alpha,Ario had grey hair and dark eyes. He was built like a alpha, a little taller than Elyvn.

Elyvn steered me towards the kitchens. A guy came out of the kitchen wiping his hands with a cloth. He had black hair and beautiful blue green eyes. He smelt like a omega....with a hint of a lavendery scent.

When he saw us approaching he smiled at me and extended his hand. I figured out that it would be rude if I refused to shake it, so I slowly shook his hand.

He said,

" Hello, I am Liam. You must be the new employee..."

My eyes widened. How did he know that?

Noticing my expression, he slowly tapped his forehead. Oh. Ofcourse. Mindlink.

I blushed like the idiot I was. How could I forget this?

Elvyn said,

" Liam is one of the workers here. We don't have much workers here, and Liam is kind of the head worker I guess. If you don't understand anything, please don't hesitate to ask me,Ario or Liam kay? And Liam was also a rogue wolf once and ALSO pregnant. Weird coincidence."

Liam playfully punched his arm and then turned towards me and said,

" Don't mind him. He is like that. And oh! You are pregnant too? Weird coincidence."

Elvyn nodded and said,

" That's what I just said Liam. My wife is pregnant, you are pregnant and he is pregnant. Is their a weirder coincidence than this?"

Wife....?

Doesn't he already have a husband....?

Almost as if he was reading my thoughts, Elvyn turned towards me and said,

" Our wife I should say. My and Ario's wife. We three are mates. She is currently pregnant with twins!"

Then he looked down at my tiny bump and said nervously,

" Um...if you don't...mind....can I touch your stomach?"

Normally if someone who I had met minutes before asked me that, I would have been suspicious. But I felt oddly comfortable around Elyvn. His smell was a lot like my.... sister's. I did not feel scared,nervous or threatened around him. I felt comfortable, something I had not felt for a long time.

I smiled at him nodded.

He slowly touched my tiny bump. His face lit up. He excitedly asked,

" How many months??"

I said,

" About 3 weeks I guess."

His eyes widened and he said,

" Even my bump wasn't this big when I was three weeks and I was carrying twins!"

I massaged my bump slowly. So maybe I was having more than one pup.

That idea made me nervous,excited,scared, elated and thousand of other emotions at the same time.

" Did you go to a doctor. Nah, forget my question. Ofcourse you didn't. You should you know. You might be having more than one pup so that might arise a lot of complications. Not to mention you are literally skin and bones. I need to fatten you up while you are here ....."

He was lost in thoughts then suddenly snapped out of his thoughts and said,

" I almost forgot to mention. Not that it is necessary, but you should join our pack. You are a pregnant omega and you need a doctor for regular checkups. And ofcourse you can't go to a human doctor because it would arise uncomfortable questions. AND on top of everything it's not safe for a pregnant omega to remain without a pack."

Goosebumps arose in my arms. My hands started trembling. I was in no state to join a pack now....after everything that happened with my pack. My breathing picked up. I tried to calm down but I couldn't....I couldn't.

I suddenly felt a warm pair of hands squeeze my arm. I looked up to see Elvyn and Liam looking at me with worry filled eyes. Liam
handed me a glass of water. I drank it.

Elyvn said,

" It's not mandatory or anything. It's okay if you don't want to Luka. We can arrange something about the doctor."

I gave them a small wobbly smile. It felt good to be cared about for once.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••