Chapter 5: Reunited

Chapter 5
Reunited

"Who are you? Never saw you here." said the boy.

Harry Ron and Hermione froze in there places and did not know what to answer.

"Excuse me sir," said Hermione as she broke the awkward silence by pulling Ron and Harry to a corner in the room.

"This boy seems awfully familiar." said Harry.

"Look," interrupted Hermione, "we shouldn't have been seen, so let's just lie our way out and find what year is this to go back."

"No Hermione!" Said Harry suddenly, "It's my only chance to meet my parents and you want us just to go back ?!"

"He's right, we did not came all the way here for nothing." said Ron, "Plus the boy here is looking at us in an unpleasant way,
we have to talk."

"Harry, Ron you do as i say if you don't want to get into huge trouble and end up in Azkaban."

Hermione walked back to the boy in the common room followed by Ron and Harry. "Excuse me sir," said Hermione who was interrupted by Harry.

"What year is this?" interrupted Harry. Hermione gave Harry an angry look that could kill faster than staring at a basilisks eyes.

The boy broke down laughing, he couldn't stop himself. "Aghh nice one, but you know you can't prank me, i'm the master of pranks in this school." He said as he laughed.
"It's not a prank." said Harry trying to hide the smile he wanted to show.
Hermione slapped her face with her hand and looked at Ron with a look that said she was going to kill Harry.
"Just tell us what year this is and we could just leave." Said Ron.

"Excuse me, euhm what's your name?" said Hermione after she took a deep breath.
"Well i might as well ask you the same thing, but, you know since you seem very interested in my handsomeness," said the boy arranging his hair, "I'm Sirius Black, or more known as Padfoot."

"Sirius Black ?!" said Harry as his eyes widened.

"Yeah," said Sirius confused. "You probably know my family the Black family, little insolent gits in my opinion."

Hermione grabbed Harry and Ron's arm again and dragged them to a corner, "Excuse me," she said to Sirius as she smiled sheeply.

"Harry if i could kill you right now i would," whispered Hermione, "I know how much you want to kill Sirius in this exact moment but stay calm, don't act suspicious and let's get out of this before we get into bigger trouble."

"Sorry but who are you? Have we met before?" Said Sirius.

"I hope we never do." said Harry under his breath.

"Sorry?"

"Nothing," replied Harry quickly. "I'm Harry Potter."
Hermione hit Harry hard as Ron gave him a look that he just did something stupid.
"What an idiot." said Hermione as she turned around walking in the common room with her hand on her face.

"Potter?" asked Sirius. "You must know my best friend James then, he's a Potter too."

Harry stood there staring at him bot knowing what he should answer.