Chapter 7: Bonding

Chapter 7
Bonding

Harry, Hermione and Ron went up the spiral staircase  following  the four other boys. Seventeen years forward, the staircases and the door to the dorms hadn't changed.

They followed the four boys to there dorm, James held the door open for the others. It was a very big dorm comparing to Harry's, there were four beds covered in nice and soft velvet covers, they had red curtains which were wide open, and white cushions. There were two big windows, and bed side tables for each bed which contained a lot of books and school supplies. Harry shared a dorm with five other boys in his time, but it was smaller than this one, the marauders dorm had a big space between the beds and the door where a big cozy velvet and white carpet lied. Each of there trunks were opened and most of the clothes were scattered on the floor. Harry could tell they always shared clothes because all of there clothes were mixed together.

"Trust me it wasn't messy before these three came." said Remus.
Peter jumped onto the bed next to the toilet door, Remus to the one next to it, and Sirius the one after, so the last bed next to the wall was obviously James'.

"I'll go ask Mcgonnagal to summon us three mattresses, i'll tell her Sirius bursted ours." laughed Peter.
"What! Why is it always me?!"
"Because obviously every time something happens you are behind it, so now they won't get suspicious." teased Remus.
Sirius stuck his tongue out to his friends.
Harry realized that even if they were sixteen, they still had a personality of a five year old, but he like it.

"Arn't you guys too old for pranks?" said Hermione.
"Merlins pants you really remind me of Lily!" said James. "Plus, we are never to old for anything, you really think we are gonna act like normal boring sixteen year olds?! Having fun, not acting like grown ups and pranking people is whats life's about kid." James continued as he sarcastically moved his hands with the words coming out of his mouth. "So, who's got an idea for pranking the Slytherins?"

Remus was sitting on his bed but his eyes suddenly widened at James' question, "Oh God we were clever." he said as he laughed alone.
Everyone looked at him confused. "I mean when were we not clever, but i still don't get what your laughing for." said Sirius
"Do you remember our first year?" asked Remus as he stood up from his bed.
"How can i forget i was so cute wasn't i?" smirked Sirius. "young and innocent."
"Innocent who...?!" laughed James.
"Guys guys, the rose hip seeds prank, in our first year, Snape was allergic to them!"
Harry all confused looked at James.
"MOONY YOUR A GENIUS!" James and Sirius shouted together.
"Can someone explain please." said Ron as he sat Sirius on his bed.
"Well in our first year," started Sirius. "we got rose hip seeds from the greenhouse they use for healing potions, and if those seeds touch your skin you'll start itching till you peel your skin off, it irritates your skin and lets you itch SO much and becomes red. So we snuck into the Slytherin common room and put those seeds all over the boys' beds in there dorm and put an invisibility spell on it, they woke up the next day itching really hard, the whole Slytherin house had literal red skin and snivillus turned out to be allergic to them, his skin was like a tomato and it lasted weeks it was hilarious!"

They all laughed at the old memories.
"But it's a bit too basic and boring isn't it?" said James, "let's make it more complex, let's add to it some stuff."
"Well i think it's good as it is actually." said Remus.
"I agree with James, c'mon Moony!" said Sirius.
"I'm with Remus on this one." said Peter.
"I'm with prof-" Hermione had started talking but was interrupted by Remus.
"Please don't call me professor Lupin. Remus or Moony would be fine."