12.

Monday, February 28th, 2009 - 8:00am (Location - Alaska)

              Third Person's POV.

    The Cullen Clan we're still hiding away and they went from the Canadian border to Alaska where the Denali Coven lives. They we're running in Vampire speed to their destination, when Alice the seer pixie-like Cullen had to stop when she got a vision.

Edward was extremely depressed from departing his blood-singer. When Tanya Denali from the Alasken Coven showed up spotting the Cullen's arrival. When Edward and Tanya came face to face they froze in awe and stared at each other, Edward had mixed emotions.. he didn't know why he was reacting this way when he had Bella, but he still felt happier and a stronger pull than he ever felt around the Swan girl.

Alice also saw Tanya joining Cullen Coven when they decide to go back home at the end of the day, and Edward breaking the news to Bella about his True Mate. She also saw them smiling, laughing, kissing.. she saw that he felt more free with Tanya because he didn't have to hesitate around her, since she wasn't Human.

She was pulled back into reality when she felt Jasper's hand in her shoulder, as they stood on the mountain on their way to Alaska. Alice smiled brightly; grabbed Jasper's hand to continue running with their family who didn't notice her pause, at first.

Jasper was confused but then realized she didn't want to tell them what her vision was because of something good happening. She tends to keep the good visions a secret, unless she's asked about them.

~~~~

Monday, January 28th, 2009 - 10:00am (Location - Alaska)

              Third Person's POV.

     After 2 more hours of running, the Cullen Family has made it to The Denali's house. Their hair was covered in snow, as was their outfits. Their unhumanly Pale skin blending in with the white that surrounds them.

Their Golden eyes, bright red lips and vibrant colored hair stood out the most. They all stood outside the house as Tanya, Irena, Kate, Garrett, Carmen and Eleazar ran out to greet them with big smiles adorning their pale faces. The other Vegetarian family gave them hugs, well everyone besides Tanya who stood in her spot staring at Edward.

He was looking down with a very gloomy looking expression, he slowly looked up when he heard Tanya say his name in her thoughts. When he looked up and into her wide Golden eyes, they both froze.
Time stood still as they stared into each other's similar irises with awe, Edward had the emotions of awe, confusion, happiness and still an underlining sadness.

Why am I feeling this way when I have Bella? He thought confused. He looked around him and saw his and Tanya's family looking at them in shock. Carlisle the Cullen's father figure stood next to Edward and said "I think Tanya is your true mate son."

Edward looked at his father bewildered to the fact that he has a so called "true mate" when he already had his Blood Singer back in Forks, who he thought was his mate.

Edward ran off to the forest to clear his mind, Tanya's family looked at her as if telling her to follow and make sure he was alright. So she did, she ran after him with a dazed smile.

When Tanya caught up to him he was in the middle of the snowy forest, sitting down against a tree. Hello, Edward. Tanya thought fondly to her mind-reading mate. He looked up and saw her staring at him concerned but still with a soft-dazed smile on her face.

"Hello Tanya. Come sit." He said patting the spot next to him, knowing she won't leave until they talk this out. She gracefully moved to sit down, as Edward stared at her movements still in shock and awe that this is supposed to be his mate.

"I knew we had a strong connection when I first arrived here for a visit last year; but I guess because I thought I had my blood singer, I denied it." Edward admitted after a couple beats of still silence.

Tanya tensed at the mention of the human "Right.. the Human." She mumbled with hurt in her voice; staring at the snow underneath her with distaste and sadness, thinking Edward might not want anything to do with her again because of the Human.

Edward stared at the side of her face sadly knowing what she thought and moved closer to her side, so the gap that was between them was no longer.

Tanya looked up at him and met his eyes. They stared into each other's Golden eyes as Edward started speaking again, "Tanya. I'm not going to deny you this time. I was really depressed for a while and I guess I didn't know the effect of the pull you had would make me happier until now."

He took an unnecessary sigh and his eyes flickered from her eyes to her ruby red lips. "When ever I was with Bella, I thought I was happy but I always knew something was missing. Being next to Bella all the time just made my thirst even worse. Her blood was so appealing that I don't think there was a day where I didn't think about killing her. I had to stop myself, because she has her dad, who has no one and I couldn't do that to Charlie." He explained softly as they slowly leaned closer to each other.

Tanya looked at him astonished not knowing that's how he really felt. She looked at his lips then his eyes like he did to her. "Well for what it's worth, you will never have to feel that way again Edward Cullen."

After that statement Edward couldn't take it and crashed his lips against her smooth ones. They melted into the kiss, their lips fitting like puzzle pieces. They held onto the kiss for another 5 minutes then Edward pulled away. Tanya opened her eyes looking up at him with a beautiful smile.

"I love you, Edward Cullen." She stated with absolute care. "I love you too, Tanya Denali." He replied  in the same tone of love and care.

The rest of the day they talked and got to know everything about each other. Then when they went back to where their families we're, the two families had already agreed to allow Tanya into the Coven, as long as she visited Alaska every once in a while.

Soon, by midnight the new Coven member and her new Family and mate ran across the snowy scenes to their home in Forks. Edward and Tanya holding hands the entire time, while smiling as they ran with speed. Alice in the front with her mate Jasper, smiling to herself knowing her brother is truly, and finally happy.

~~~~

Hey my lovelies! Sorry it took a bit to get this chapter out, I needed to get ideas and I want to thank my readers who commented for giving me amazing ideas! So this chapter is more about Edward, hope you like it tho.. it's something different but I enjoyed writing it!

As always please read, vote, comment, and favorite this story!

Thanks guys!

I love you my Darlings!
️♥️♥️