Asshole Midoriya

Hee-hee jokes will be deleted if commented :3

Moon Water does not instantly heal a wound, so don't take it seriously ples

Tanjiro will use she/her pronouns on you, as he doesn't yet know you use they/them, but he'll know by the next chapter!

Enjoy!

---

Never, in your entire life of existing, did you feel a tighter grip on your hand than now.

I mean, kidnappers are one thing, but Tanjiro was about to squeeze your hand into bony mush! Still, you couldn't blame him for it. The loud noises, bright lights and the large amount of people were enough to make any young mountain boy piss his pants.

You sighed, rubbing your thumb across the back of his hand. He looked over to you, fear evident in his eyes, though they slightly dimmed at your smile. Words weren't needed to tell him what your smile said.

Still you spoke up, "I got you, Tanjiro." Despite not understanding you, Tanjiro nodded with a smile of his own. You both looked forward, and took a step.

Then the chaotic race through the city began.

After running around for a few seconds, you noticed that he was about to seek refuge in a nearby alleyway. You instantly looked away, but that didn't stop the unholy noises from reaching your ears.

Not that it made a difference, you heard this in your apartment building almost every night. It was just embarrassing now that an innocent character was with you.

"M-my apologies!" You heard Tanjiro yell out what sounded like an apology as he bowed in a 90 degree angle. You tugged his hand, wanting to leave the drunk couple quickly, and he complied.

As you two continued running, you heard Tanjiro's breathing accelerate. The scent of your growing concern barely reached his nostrils as he pulled you through the crowd. You frowned, before the smell of udon grabbed your attention.

'We must be nearing the Udon stand.'

With a fresh burst of confidence, you gave a strong tug to Tanjiro's hand. You felt his eyes burn confused holes into your head, but you continued to look forward, following the scent. Tanjiro decided to put his trust in you, the way you held his hand and the gleam in your eyes told him to just follow along. In less than a minute, you three were out of the crowd of people and bright lights.

You heard Tanjiro release a breath of relief, "Thank... you, (Y/n)." He panted, setting down the box behind the stand so that Nezuko could come out without anyone seeing her. Peeking in, you saw the tiny demon tiredly rubbing her eyes, a sleepy groan leaving her.

"Hi there, what's your name?" You smiled down at her. Nezuko paused her eye rubbing and stared up at you, unblinking. You already knew she was a demon, but since you were also one now, that meant you could sense deep down that she was really a demon.

That must mean the same for her.

You paused in realization, before you placed your index finger on your lips. To your surprise, she nodded, grunting in affirmation.

Nezuko sensed no ill-will coming from you, despite you being a demon. She could also tell that you had never eaten a human, just like her. Why should she go batshit when you haven't done anything wrong?