Part I

"Reminders, your plates are due in 2 days. If you can submit them today, that's good. But if you haven't even started but you can cram everything in two days, then you are a god. " Tian tells his class.

His students laugh, then he turns around to look at them sternly. "If you have any concerns, or questions regarding this course, please don't hesitate to contact me, or come to my office. I get here at 7 AM and leave at 6 PM. Feel free to come within those hours."

"But Ajarn'Tian, that's an hour early in the morning and an hour late in the afternoon than the other teachers,"

"Oh no, it's normal. They're for consultation hours,"

"Well yeah, but not that long,"

"Really? Your other teachers don't stay that long?"

And they shake their heads in unison.

"I'm sure someone else does. Don't forget, okay? You're-"

*ding ding ding*

"Okay, class dismissed. See you all on Wednesday,"

"Bye Ajarn'Tian,"

"Thank you, Ajarn'Tian,"

"Bye Nanon,"

"You're welcome, Kraisee,"

"Hello, Ajarn' SeeTian,"

"Hello, Khun Longtae. Are you here to inform me about yet another dinner and sleepover?" Longtae nods enthusiastically, with the biggest shit-eating grin Tian has seen in his life.

"Yes please,"

Sigh. "Shut up. Why don't you and Dr. Nam just move in with me? You practically live there,"Longtae shakes his head, his lips pouted.

"I wish. I'd love to live with my bestie,"

"Then why don't you?"

"It's not that I don't want to. Don't get me wrong. It's more like- I can't"

"Why not? I'm not saying no,"

Longtae shakes his head again. His shoulders drooping.

"It's complicated,"

But then perks up. "It's more fun this way, no? You have Mondays to Thursdays all to yourself, and we only bother your Friday nights and the weekends. You get solitude and company. Isn't it perfect?"

"Perfect, my ass. It's perfect for you because you get free meals on the weekends. Yes, I know why you insist on sleeping over. It's so you get free meals, you hooligans,"

Longtae dramatically collapses on the table, his body laid over the top, his hand over his chest and his forehead as if he's fainting.

"Uhh! You wound me. How can you accuse me of such monstrosity? Freeloading? Bleugh the horror!"

Tian pulls the books and notebooks on the table before they get more trampled under Longtae's weight. And slowly packs them in his messenger bag.

"Stop it, drama queen. You're so dramatic. Don't bring your drama class in my classroom,"

"You know, I still wonder why you decided to take up Engineering. I think "Douche" would've been perfect for you,"

"Not for the lack of trying, Tae. Not for the lack of trying,"

He pushes the other out of the classroom and locks the door behind them.