Summary

Summary:
One year after being thrust into the spotlight as the cute, down-to-earth boyfriend of mega-star Jefferson Blake, Harvey King has solidified his status as a National Treasure. Amassing a legion of adoring fans, complete with fan accounts, edits and even the odd fanfiction, Harvey was starting to get to a handle on this whole 'fame' thing.

One thing he isn't equipped to handle, is the many faces of the man he loves.

All it takes is one cheating scandal, for those sides to be revealed, and the world to crumble.

Author's Note:

Hello my loves!

This story is a continuation of Harvey and Jefferson's story in 'National Icon', which tells the tale of their meeting and falling in love.

However, for those of you who have found this book first, you are welcome to start with this book, and treat its predecessor as a prequel. I'm planning to write it so that you won't need to know the plot of the original book.

As for updates, I would like to keep to a schedule, but I'm a 3rd year university student, about to go into my masters year. This means updates may be sporadic depending on the time of year. I'm planning to have a few chapters written in advance at any one moment. So if I need to miss an upload date, I can still update the story. That being said, I'm going to initially predict an update every fortnight... But don't expect much from me, I'm a mess.

Anyway... Please enjoy this book! It's been in the works for a long while, and I think my storytelling has improved since the first draft of 'National Icon'. Hopefully you guys think so too :)

Love, Serena x