Chapter Forty Three

HIII just wanna say real quick that this will be a very long chapter, I apologise in advance :(

I'm really sorry that is is really long 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Real Life :D

Dahyun POV

I crutched back towards the dorms, I still had to get changed for the Halloween party. If I didn't show up there then people will start getting suspicious and that is not what I want.

Suddenly I got a text just as I nearly reached the clearing near the dorms. I stopped and fished my phone out of my pocket, it was an unknown number. But somehow I knew who it was from.

                                                                                      Unknown 

Kim Dahyun. 

I forgot to say one last thing

You better not tell anyone about our little discussion

Even if the keep it a secret, I will know and I will expose you

So you better listen and not disobey my words

Anyway, have fun!💕

Chrystelle 

How did she get my number? I'm sure she either got her minions to get it or she stole Charlie's phone. Either way, I'm still terrified. I just want to be alone surrounded by only my sadness and thoughts.

Sighing, I start to crutch again towards the clearing. I never knew how much noise crutches make, someone will definitely hear me. 

"Dahyun!"

Oh great someone found me again.

I put on a fake smile and looked up at the person. It was Mark L, he was wearing a bumblebee headband, a black and yellow stripped jumper with fairy wings, black tracksuit bottoms, a bucket which said honey on it and a big smile on his face.

"Oh hey Mark, is everything okay?" I asked

"I was going to ask you the same thing. We were looking for you and Haechan said that he saw you, we were worried but I'm glad you are okay. Do you need help getting to your tent?" asked Mark L

"It's okay, thank you for your offer" I said, giving Mark my fake smile

I waved goodbye as I crutched away, I could feel his gaze on my back as I got further away from him. Does he know that I'm upset?

Once I made it to my tent, I quickly pick up my costume and made my way towards the toilet building to change. After five minutes of changing, I made my way back out and scanned the area.

There wasn't alot of here around. It was just Mark L, Haechan, Yeji, Ryujin, Yuna, Chaeryeong and Lia who were hanging out in their costumes waiting for the others.

Lia is wearing all dark blue clothes with a dark blue headband, Yeji is wearing all read clothes with a red headband, Ryujin is wearing all green clothes with a green headband and Chaeryeong is wearing all yellow clothes with a yellow headband. Yuna was wearing all yellow clothes as well however she has a sunflower head gear. I'm guessing they are supposed to be the Teletubbies and Yuna is the sun baby?