Chapter Sixty Eight

Miya POV

Its around eleven o'clock and we are all different versions of a mess.

Nayeon was holding onto a brunette girl, who was just as drunk as she was, and told her everything about her life. Jin was at the bar with his head on the table, making weird noises every so often, Taeyong and Doyoung were on the dance floor doing the same dance move over and over, while Jisung and Chenle cheer them on from the edges of the dance floor. And a couple of feet away, Me, and the others sat at a group of tables watching them. 

"I find it cute that Nayeon made a friend" said Dahyun "Just like me and Miya!"

"Its exactly the same scenario except yours wasn't at a club" said Sungchan

"And neither of them were upset about their boyfriend" I said

"Yeah, the only thing that is the same is you were both drunk" said Shotaro

"Well I'm not now so yeah" said Dahyun, taking another sip of her drink

"Oh please! you really need to get better at lying Kim Dahyun" said Taeil

"What!" exclaimed Dahyun "I'm not drunk"

"Tell that to your messages in the groupchat" said Yuta, showing his phone

"That wasn't me" said Dahyun "sorry guys but you are wrong! also I need to go to the loo, so I'll be back soon"

And then Dahyun got up and tried to walk away without stumbling. There was no fooling us, she practically stumbled a little bit on the way.

"If she isn't drunk then I'm not twenty one" said Jisung as a group of people walked by, giving him weird looks "I'm joking!"

Dahyun came back to the table as if our previous conversation never happened. She was still trying to convince us that she wasn't drunk but we were definitely not falling for it.

"Save those lies for someone who actually believes them" said Yuta "Here is a video of you, Nayeon and Jin. This is all the proof we need"

"That isn't me" said Dahyun

"Sure sure" said Doyoung "this will be a longggg night"

---

Jaemin POV

The dance floor was filling more and more, most if them being our friends. I don't know whether or not to be proud or scared. Dahyun was still going on and on about how she wasn't drunk and that in fact we were the drunk ones, I know she's my babysitting buddy and all but she is a terrible liar.

Mingyu and Seungkwan were singing and creating choreo to every song that played, also forcing their friends to join in as backup dancers. And standing right next to them was Nayeon and her new brunette friend, who were spinning each other around as they tried to sing along to the words. They occasionally bumped into other people but instead of apologising they would bring them into their circle, with every collision s new person would join.

Jackson, Jinyoung, Youngjae, BamBam, Yugyeom, JB, Mark T, Lia, Yuna, Ryujin, Chaeryeong and Yeji were eating pizza which I have no idea where they got it from. There isn't any food served here so it's either they left the place and got some or ordered it on an app. Either way, at least they were having fun. 

Jisoo, Lisa, Rosé, Jeongyeon, Mina, Momo, Sana and Jennie were causally sitting down on the dance floor talking about who knows what, and every so often taking a sip of a drink which will forever be unknown.