Fifty seven

After the turbulence, Nayeon hiding from Jin and Jeno making friends with the baby, the group had finally arrived.

"Go on little one, your mum is right there!"

Ever since Jeno had comforted the baby, it hasn't loosened its grip from Jeno and now that it was time to go back to its mum, the baby wasn't very happy.

"Come on Milo, please let go" begged the mum "He has his own holiday with his friends!"

"Milo, look its your mum!" said Jeno, pointing at Milo's mum desperately trying to get Milo to let go

"Aww, I guess he likes you too much" laughs Yeri

"He's so cute!" squealed Jennie, "You both have the same smile"

Jeno glares at the group as they watched the scene unfold, a couple of steps away.

"Why don't we distract him and quickly give him to his mum before running away before he sees you?" suggests Dahyun

"We can try" said Milo's mum

"Hi Milo, look at me!" cooed Dahyun "Wow, you really are so adorable"

Milo stared at her as if she was crazy but it was distracting him as he didn't even feel him getting closer to his mum's hands.

Yeri stood next to Dahyun as she spoke and started to play peekaboo, each time she removed her hands from her eyes, she did a different silly face.

"Peekaboo" 

"Peekaboo"

"You are scary sometimes" said Renjun as he watched Yeri make all kinds of silly faces

"I'd like to see you try" scoffed Yeri, continuing to make the faces

"No thanks, I'm having fun watch you try" said Renjun, grinning at Yeri

"Sana do the impression of the dog!" said Momo as she dragged Sana towards Milo as she waved her phone with the photo of the dog on, infront of Sana's face.

"I don't look-"

Sana paused as she saw everyone staring at her with expectancy in their eyes. She sighed, Sana still thinks she doesn't look like the dog.

"Just do it Sana!" said Jisoo

"But-"

Lisa glared at Sana. Once Lisa is glaring, she can't find a way out. There is no use in arguing.

As she started to do it, Milo was giggling. 

"I told you but you never listen. Like always" sighed Momo

"Be quiet" hissed Sana

Successfully Milo was in his mother's arms without realising it and soon the group walked away before Milo could look at his new friend.

"Aww, I'm going to miss the cute interaction between you too" sighed Dahyun

"Hold on" said Yangyang "Where is Nayeon?"

---

Nayeon is currently in a cab on her way to the hotel, she thought it was a way to escape Jin and his row, who she woke up but little did she know they were close behind in a cab.

"Ah this is great, now I can escape Jin" sighed Nayeon

"Miss, we have arrived"

Nayeon thanked the cab driver before heading out of the cab, only to see Jin standing there with his arms crossed.

Nayeon turned around to get back into the taxi but it had already left.

"So miss Lim, want the easy way or the hard way?" said Jin