Iwaoi- Cuddles(Fluff)

Remember if you have requests please comment them💗

It was Saturday afternoon around 4:30 and Iwa woke up very confused. Iwa remembers not bring able to sleep last night, he went to bed around 11:30pm and woke up at 2:45am. He was uncomfortable and kept rolling around in his bed for the rest of the night. When it finally 9:35 in the morning he felt exhausted and decided to just sleep.

Oikawa woke up at 10:00 am and the first thing he did was send Iwa his good morning text,
Good morning to the love of my life💕💕
Do you wanna go to the new cafe that opened up near the mall??? Text me back when you get my message💗💗💗
It had been an hour and Iwa still hadn't texted oikawa back. Oikawa thought that it was a little wierd because Iwa would always wake up before him, but maybe he was just busy.

The next few hours Oikawa texted him over and over again.
Iwa~Chan💕 are you awake yet???-10:15
Baby💗💗?-10:20am
IWA???-10:25am
Babe-10:35am
Babe-10:47am
Babe-11:26am
IWAIZUMI???-12:00pm
HELLO?????-12:22pm
HAJIME????-12:45pm
IWAIZUMI HAJIME!!!!!-12:58pm
HELLO-1:05pm
HELLO-1:16pm
Babe-1:16pm
Baby-1:18pm
😭😭😭-1:20pm
THATS IT IM COMING OVER!-1:29pm

Since Oikawa and Iwa's houses are really close to each other Oikawa decided to walk. On his way to Iwa's house Oikawa was angry. "There is no way he is still asleep, he's just ignoring me. How mean!!! When I get there I'm going to kill him! I know he is home because his parents are gone for the weekend because of their anniversary and they told him that he couldn't leave the house" Oikawa said to himself.

Oikawa reached Iwa's house and knocked on the door, he waited a couple of seconds and nothing happened. Oikawa knocked on the door again and nothing happened again. "HELLOOOO" Oikawa said as he started banging on the door. "You know what" Oikawa said as he reached into his pocket and grabbed the spear key Iwa gave him. Oikawa unlocked the door and immediately started walking to Iwa's room, he opened Iwa's bedroom door angrily with an angry face until he saw Iwa still sleeping. "Are you kidding me...OMG HE IS SO CUTE" Oikawa squealed. Oikawa took out his phone and immediately took over 100 photos of sleeping Iwa.

After Oikawa was done taking the pictures of Iwa he slowly climbed into bed with him hugging him tightly. While he was still sleeping Iwa grabbed onto Oikawa tightly. Soon Oikawa started to fall asleep due to how comfortable he was. It was moments like this that made him live, he loves Iwa so much and didn't know what he would do without him.

A few hours later at 4:30 Iwa woke up to his favorite smell, he still had his eyes closed when he took a deep breath of Oikawa's shampoo. He opened his eyes and saw the love of his life cuddled against him, arms rapped tightly around his waist, legs intertwined, and still asleep. He moved his arm from on top of Oikawa's and started running his fingers through Oikawa's silky soft hair. He heard a little groan and saw Oikawa's eyes start to open. Oikawa fluttered his eyes open, and immediately looked up at Iwa. "Hi baby" Oikawa said with love is his voice. "Hey babe, what are you doing here?" Iwa said. "I was texting you all morning and you weren't answering so i decided to come check on you, you had me worried" Oikawa said. "I'm sorry baby I couldn't sleep last night and I finally got tired around 9" said Iwa. "It's okay baby" Oikawa said pressing a kiss to Iwa's lips, "do you know what time it is?". Iwa quickly looked up at his clock "it's around 4:30 babe" he said. "Oh wow, are you hungry?" Oikawa said. "A little, do you want he to make something?" Iwa said. "YES, I love Iwa~Chan's cooking" Oikawa said shooting up to be standing on top of the bed excitingly. Iwa chuckled to himself and stood up "come here" Iwa said. Oikawa still standing on the bed walked over to Iwa and let out a yelp when Iwa grabbed his legs and threw him over his shoulder. Oikawa started laughing when Iwa started to walk with Oikawa still on his shoulder. Playful Iwa started smaking Oikawa's ass while they were walking "IWA~CHAN" Oikawa yelled embarrassed and blushing.

When they got to the kitchen Iwa set Oikawa  so he was siting on the counter, Iwa put his arms on Oikawa's waist and stood between his legs looking at his blushing face. "Oh Iwa~Chan every day i fall more in love with you" Oikawa said putting his arms around Iwa's neck. It was now time for Iwa to blush, Iwa new that when ever he started to blush Oikawa would tease him. When Oikawa looked up to Iwa's face he saw the blush, but before he could start to tease him Iwa smashed his lips against Oikawa's.

Oikawa was at first surprised but then started to kiss back with a giggle. After a few seconds Iwa swiped his tongue against Oikawa's lips but Oikawa didn't open his mouth. When Oikawa wouldn't open his mouth Iwa new he was going to be stubborn so he took one of his hands and squeezed Oikawa's ass. Oikawa gasped after feeling the squeeze and Iwa  quickly took his other hand and grabbed the back of Oikawa's head pushing his face closer to his and jamming his tongue in Oikawa's mouth. Oikawa was surprised normally he would be the one to tease Iwa and be bold but today Iwa had no patients. They started to make out Iwa obviously winning and Oikawa submitting to him.

After 2 minutes of making out Oikawa started to let out little moans. Hearing the little noises of Oikawa Tooru made Iwa go crazy. Oikawa broke the kiss because his obviously needed to breathe, but Iwa was not done his was going to do Oikawa's favorite part. Iwa slowly kissed up and down Oikawa's neck find the spot that would make Oikawa gasp. When he reached the middle of Oikawa's neck he gasped and Iwa knew he found the spot. Iwa slowly started sucking trying to leave a hickey they both loved it when the other would leave a hickey, in Iwa's case he loved it because it shows the world that Oikawa is taken and no one else could have him. Eventually Iwa stopped and he looked proudly at the hickey on Oikawa's neck, the guys at practice are going to love this he thought. When he looked back up he saw Oikawa sitting smiling, Iwa placed a long soft kiss on Oikawa's lips and said "I'm going to go make dinner babe". And with that Oikawa hopped off the counter and made his way to couch, he put on an alien movie and waited for Iwa to come tell him dinner was done.

Omg this story was so cute🥺🥺🥺

I hope you all enjoyed I love you all stay safe, drink water, and take care of yourself byeee💗