Sangbum-Good day (Spicy)

Remember if you have requests please comment them💗

Yoonbum was home alone making dinner for the man he is in love. He wasn't the best cook but he would do anything for Sangwoo, so he was making something easy but could probably taste good no matter what. Spaghetti and meatballs! The only bad thing was Sangwoo would come home soon, and Yoonbum was hoping Sangwoo wasn't in a bad mood. Yesterday was a good day with him so he is hoping today was too.

Around 10 minutes later Yoonbum had just finished dinner, he set the table and right as he started mixing the sauce the door opened. When Yoonbum heard the door opening he had a few thoughts, his first thought was 'lets pray nothing bad will happen today', his second thought was 'okay if he is in a bad mood make sure to do what ever he tells you to do', and his last thought was 'take a deep breath take a deep breath take a deep breath'.

When Sangwoo opened the door he chuckled, he knows how hard Yoonbum tries to please him. Sangwoo being Sangwoo he slowly walked into the house to make Yoonbum nervous. When he finally got to the kitchen he stood in the doorway and said "Wow Bum you really out did yourself today"  very shyly Yoonbum said "Thank you...Sangwoo". "Please take a seat Bum, I wanna try the food you tried so hard to make". ".....okay". Yoonbum took quickly took his seat waiting for Sangwoo to make his plate.

When they finished eating they both put their plates in the sink and put the leftovers in the fridge. Yoonbum was about to do the dishes when Sangwoo snuck up behind him and put his arms tightly around Yoonbum's waist. Yoonbum's heart was pounding in his chest like crazy. Next Sangwoo whispered into Yoonbum's ear "i know how hard you tried to please me with this dinner so... why don't I try and please you, how would you feel about that?". "...I...i.."said Yoonbum nervously, "speak up Bum, I need to hear you clearly" Sangwoo said slowly sliding his hand up and down Yoonbum's body, using his left hand to hold him still and using his right hand to rub the inside of his thigh. Yoonbum being his sensitive slowly let out little groans and moans. "Wow bum your already making so many cute little noises and I haven't even touched the part of your body that you are craving, do you want me to touch you because I think that I want to" Sangwoo said directly into Yoonbum's ear. "...yes...Yes please touch me Sangwoo" Yoonbum said. "So eager Bum" Sangwoo said taking his right hand and sliding it under his skirt, he grabbed Yoonbum's dick and slow started to jerk him off. Yoonbum couldn't hold them in so leaned his back against Sangwoo's chest and started to let out a bunch of quiet moans. Soon Sangwoo started to go harder and faster which made Yoonbum let out so many loud moans, he cried out Sangwoo's name as he came. "So fast Bum you need you learn on how to control yourself" Sangwoo said. Yoonbum was panting so hard "you know what let me clean you up then we can go to bed, okay?" Sangwoo said. "Okay Sangwoo,... I... i love you" Yoonbum said. Sangwoo stood there for a second then pressed a light kiss on Yoonbum's lips "I know you do, lets go to bed" Sangwoo said as he hugged Yoonbum then picked him up so the both of then could go to bed.

Sorry if there are any spelling mistakes

I hope you all enjoyed I love you all stay safe, drink water, and take care of yourself byeee💗