Chapter 1 - The sun always sets in the West

Namaari POV

"Warrior of time.

A walk of sass and attitude.

The screaming of the elders,

To share their light of gratitude."

It's been a few months since we restored Kumandra. Things have been going swell. At least I think they are. Raya and I have been training using each other's help. She was good, smart, kind, and cunning. She was really good. Better than I expected. This evening the tribes will all meet, for me and Raya's soon-to-be coronations which I despise.

We were getting ready to fight, and soon we came running towards each other. "What's wrong? Fear got to you?" Raya said. "Keep dreaming dep la." We went, she attempted to grab my wrist but I dodged her, and kept on fighting. We were both tired, and the heat and humidity of Tail was forcing Raya to shed her cloak aside, but she kept her hat on to shield her eyes from the sun. "Looks like you're the one taking classes now." I shot at her. "Ha! You really think that I need classes to beat you?" I laughed a bit, and we shot at each other again. "Ahem." My mother was right behind me, but I didn't see her. Raya stopped fighting immediately, and I questioned her move. She gave me a signal, and I turned around. "How are you doing little one?" My mother asked, a bit skeptical. "We're doing great! We've been training, and learned a lot of great moves." "I don't mean to interrupt, but Namaari, may I speak with you?" "Of course mother." I waved to Raya and she smiled, grabbed her cloak from the ground, and leaped on Tuk Tuk as she rolled away. 

***

Authors Note

Bit of a weird chapter sorry. Was in a rush. Here's a bit of a spoiler . . 

⚠️Spoiler Ahead! Read at your own risk! ⚠️

My idea was to make a new OC from a different tribe that has been forgotten, and i altered that a bit. Now I know it sounds like DixieDeer18's Idea, but I hate to be rude, she sort of copied mine. Since she's my friend, I'll let her off the hook this time. 

Totally Random Emoji:

Now Playing: Jhené Aiko - Lead the Way (From "Raya and the last Dragon")

0:01 ❍─────── 4:28

                    ↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺

Volume: ▁▂▃▅▆▇ 100%

Bye! 👋