Chapter 2 - She Remembers

Third Person POV

Namaari was walking with her mother. "Namaari, I am deeply disappointed in you. This is not the way for the princess of Fang to behave. You must get ready for your coronation in May." Virana said solemnly. "Yes mother." Namaari hung her head, for she hated disappointing her mother. "Soon, I will be gone, and you will have to rule Fang on your own. "But mother, that won't happen. I won't let it happen." Namaari said. "Please mother, may we get ready for the feast. Virana sighed and nodded. "Wear the silk blouse I left on your bed." Virana instructed. "Yes mother." 

Raya POV

--Time Skip To Feast--

The feast was going along swell, and Namaari was really excited. We snuck out of the castle stronghold and went to the Dragon Gem chamber. "C'mon dep la, let's go." I led her to the dragon gem chamber and she felt the essence. I felt it too. "I'm sorry for everything." Namaari looked like she was overwhelmed with emotions. "Hey, don't apologize! We were kids back then. No one remembers." Namaari smiled and led me somewhere. Namaari had taken me up to my room and I wondered what she wanted to show me. I opened my eyes and saw a box with wrapping paper. I opened it gently and it revealed the most beautiful sword I have ever seen.

"Namaari where did you get this? It's amazing!" I marveled."It's a pretty long story . . .""I can wait." "Long ago, Fang had been given a gift of peace from all the tribes. Well that was 600 years ago. Rubies were from Talon, Emeralds from Tail, Copper from Spine, and Sapphires from Heart. We cherished this sword for a long time, and 100 years after the sword was given to us, the Druun arrived, draining life from all of Kumandra. This very sword was the center of the fight. Just like when the dragon gem broke 7 years ago, a similar fight happened when Fang invited everyone. One girl, Feah, betrayed everyone. She was from Heart, so you became our enemies since then." "Wow. I never knew." I said.

"Well I hope you like it. My mom was not cooperating." I laughed.We went down to the Shrimporium and rode it to Fang after asking Boun. There was a mysterious girl walking around, with a black cloak hiding her face. I walked up to her."Hi! I'm Raya and-""Quiet. I'm busy." She sneered. "Who are you?" I said, a bit nervous. "My name is Feah-no! My name is um . . . Cara! And I eat . . . Food! She said, a bit disturbed. She ran away and I was a little suspicious about her . . . 

***

Authors Note

Weird and cringe chapter eh? Ok, i hope u like it tho. So I used references from the Raya and the last Dragon Wiki, 

Link: https://rayaandthelastdragon.fandom.com/f

As you can see, Cara is an OC and there is a veil of mystery behind this character which I personally think is pretty interesting. I'll also be starting another fanfic about Sky Children of the Light (A video game) so stay tuned. 

Tags:

DixieDeer18 evanfanfiction HakunaMatata1214 FreeEcho SophieVackerShipper 

Sorry just 5 tags 🤣

Farewell my wonderful friends! See you in the next chapter!👋