Chapter 4 - The big Scheme

No one's POV

It's cold. Really, really cold. Cara sat down, and spoke, "Raya isn't a conventional Princess. She's a girl that is hurting, and this quest is the only thing keeping her going. It's going to be hard to take her down." Cara said to herself. I need a plan. What would distract her from protecting that gem?  Cara sighed and left. She put on her black cloak and hid in the shadows. Even Serlot couldn't hear her silent footsteps. She heard buzzing in Heart. "Another feast? What is wrong with these people?" She shook her head disapprovingly and snuck into the castle. She went up to Raya's room, and looked at the sword on her bed. "My sword?" She said in anger. "Why does this binturi have my sword?" Cara hit it against the wall in anger. "Will everyone underestimate me? Why does she stoop this low and steal my SWORD!" Cara hit it again, and it scratched the wall deeply. She heard footsteps and hid cleverly in the plants. 

"Wait really? I thought Sisu was out on her trip in Spine?" Namaari asked. "Yeah, my dad said she'd be coming. I'm really excited." Raya and Namaari didn't notice the sword because Cara had the sharp blade in her hand, making them scarlet. "What? What is this dent? They just got the wall fixed." Raya rolled her eyes. "We'll fix it up later. Get your cloak an we'll go downstairs.  The tribes'll be waiting. Raya nodded, "You're right." They left the room, and Cara wiped the sweat off her forehead. "That was a close call." She ran out of the room clutching the sword. "HOW DARE THEY!" Quit your immature hissy fit. I need to focus! Wait, maybe that'll work..... 

Namaari POV

The feast is good, the food, the people, but something wasn't right, and I knew it. Why do I feel that someone here is doing something bad? There was a dent on Raya's room wall, and It was way to big to be an 'accident'. Something was going on. "You ok?" Raya asked. "Something sketchy is going on around here.... I can feel it. "C'mon Namaari, it's stress! By the way can you help me get ready?" 

***

Ok Hi! How are you guys to cooperative?? You read like four abnormally crummy chapters without ranting about in the comment section!! (Maybe because there's like no one reading my stoopid stories😭) So yeah! How's your life? Have any of you been vaccinated? Has anyone you love been lost? I know how it feels. If you liked the chapter..... Comment? Vote? Follow? I completely understand if you don't wannu. So....yeah! Things are well for me! 

Farewell my Friends! See you next time! 👋