Chapter 1

Marinette, Nino and Chloe tried to leave class but their classmates blocked off the door. They started threatening them of what would happen if they continued doing what they did to Lila.

One year later:
Life has been hell for Marinette and her friends she recently got Alix, Luka, and Kagami on board with them. That whole thing with Adrien and Kagami doesn't really exist anymore because of what he did to Marinette and plus she found her soulmate, Luka. It really was a coincidence on how they met. Luka's eye color was brown and Kagami's was a turquoise. But the weird part was Luka was walking around with Marinette so it almost looked like a date and Kagami was walking with Adrien and they were on a date. So that was kind of awkward when they met and their eyes changed color. Anyways back to the story like I was saying they all walked into class trying to avoid a bunch of people. Nino recently got his eye color it was a chocolate brown color. So now Alya is hellbent that it is her because her eyes are brown but don't tell her they are more like a poopy brown.

It is Marinette's birthday in a few days. The only people that know are her friends, her Uncle Jagged Stone and her Aunt Penny Rolling. She knows Jagged and Penny since she designed his Eifel tower glasses and his cover. Needless to say he proclaimed himself as her honorary uncle. She is also the famous fashion designer MW. Why she choose those she doesn't know either they just felt right for her. Her friends are really excited because she might be getting her soulmate in a few days. You might ask why I say might it's because Marinette thinks she is going to get a gray eye and not have a soulmate. Her friends doubt it because she is the literal embodiment of sunshine but the class keeps telling her she will get a gray eye so she is not so sure.

They are now going to class but a banshe- I meant one Alya Cesair, Lila's royal guard dog, started yelling at them for doing some shit to Lila saying stuff like 'HOW COULD YOU' and 'LILA IS A COMPLETE ANGEL WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT TO HER' at this point Marinette is just pissed off because they always accuse her of doing something that she didn't do. So Marinette asks "What did I do this time? Push her down the stairs, beat her in an ally way, heck even just touch a hair on her head because god for bid someone just touches 'oh so perfect Lila'" Marinette exclaims. Now one Alya Cesair is royaly pissed off. "HOW DARE YOU NOT KNOW WHAT YOU DID TO LILA YOU TEXTED HER TO GO JUMP OFF THE EIFEL TOWER AND THAT NO ONE WILL MISS HER, BUT GUESS WHAT YOU SHOULD BE THE ONE JUMPING BECAUSE NO ONE WILL MISS YOU!" Alya screamed. Now that really hurt Marinette because that was her former best friend saying those things to her. But her true friends saw it and quickly comforted her. They went to the back of the room where Nino was trying to calm down Chloe and Alix while also comforting Marinette. Man were these girls going to kill Nino one day. Luka and Kagami transferred to Collège Françoise DuPont but are in a different class then them. Once they sat down Ms. Bustier started class. Just as Ms. Bustier was almost done with class the lying witch had to open her mouth and say "Ms. Marinette and her friends are talking about me behind my back." said Lila whining but just as fast as she could say it Marinette came up with a counter "Oh so now you can hear us all the way in the back but you had to move to the front because of your 'tendinitis'. Oh which ear was it again because I forgot after you kept switching them." and all of the MPS (Marinette Protection Squad) snicker after she says it. But in that moment the banshe- I meant Alya just had to speak up. "Oh what would you know about it Mari-trash you haven't saved Jagged's kitten from an airport runway." That is just when Nino decided to speak up "Alya there is a lot wrong with that sentence so if you aren't dumb enough to get it through your brain Jagged never had a cat and it is illegal to go on an airport runway when a plane is going to take off." That shut everyone up. So with that Ms. Bustier could continue.

(Trigger Warning if you don't like reading people getting severely injured don't read)
Once class was done Marinette went to the locker to get her stuff and told her friends to wait outside for her to come out. Marinette was getting her stuff and she felt something hit her on the head really hard. She turned around to find Alya, Lila, Adrien, and the rest of the class. They had Kim and Ivan hold her down while they started yelling inappropriate words while stabbing her arms and legs with whatever sharp objects they could find. Punching and kicking her until she is coughing up blood and then after what felt like and eternity they finally left. But little did she know that somewhere out there her soulmate was feeling her pain because they had the special bond.
(Trigger warning over)

Somewhere in Gotham :
Damian Wayne or as of right now the vigilante Robin. As he landed in front of Batman and the rest of his brothers he started to feel excruciating pain. Almost like he was being stabbed over and over again. He suddenly dropped to the ground and looked like he was holding back tears. He was holding his abdomen so tight as if trying to make the pain go away but it simply wouldn't. All his brothers were really concerned because he's never really done that before or at least that they know of so what could have happened. So they took him back to the bat cave and when they took off his costume they were shocked to see what looked like a bunch of stab wounds but no blood coming from the wounds. They kind of looked healed in a way but still bad. Then Tim just had to come in like a half dead zombie and say "He has the special soulmate bond. Duh. Isn't it obvious why else would he have those marks..." he trails off and Tim starts to sway back and forth just in time for Jason to catch him before he falls.

(A/N not really important if you don't want read it that is fine but it is important to the story. So if you turn 16 which Damian already has and you have the special soulmate bond you feel their pain also. I just added it in their for a little excitement. Thanks!)