Chapter 3

After fainting Marinette wakes up a few hours later and now it's well past midnight where they are. When she wakes up all of her friends gasp at the sight. Her being Marinette is confused on what happened and her friends said all at the same time "Go check the mirror right now!" But she could hear Chloe the loudest out of all of them. When she went to check the mirror she too gasped at the sight.......

She saw her normal eye color on the left and then on her right eye she saw an emerald green color so deep and enchanting you could get lost in it. She is so happy she has a soulmate and her eye color is not gray. But the thing she is most happy about is beautiful the eye color is. She knows it isn't Adrien because his eyes are more of a lighter green but she is in love with this eye color and on the other side of the world her soulmate is also marveling at the sight of his other eye.

With Damian :
After he passed out he slept through his patrol. He woke up in the morning with all the heathens as he likes to call them, in his room. When he woke up they all gasped and he is confused because nobody ever and I mean ever gasps in their house. When they saw his confusion they all yell except Alfred and Bruce "Go check the mirror!" Damian just thought it was another one of their pranks but when he went to the bathroom he also wore a shocked expression as his brothers. His right eye was the normal shade of his eyes but the left eye was a beautiful bluebell color that if you looked in it for too long you could possibly get lost in it. Now all of Damian's brothers and sisters were surprised even Bruce and Bruce never gets surprised.

Why are they all surprised? It's because THE DEMON SPAWN of all people has a soulmate.

Now Damian is kinda pissed because he will have to go out with the heathens today with his eye like that and people will start hanging off him trying to convince him that they're his soulmate and he is not looking forward to it. But because they could care less he still has to go with the heathens even though he begged- wait no he doesn't beg never mind more like threatened that if he had to go he would kill all the heathens. But still to no avail and while no one was watching he slightly pinched his arm to make sure he wasn't dreaming all of this up.

Back with Marinette :
Marinette and her friends were looking at her eye but then she felt a slight pinch on her arm. It didn't hurt to much but it hurt a bit but she just brushed it off not thinking anything about it. But little did she know she had the special soulmate bond.