Chapter 2

It was Marinette's birthday today and she couldn't wait to see what eye color she would get but she was also a bit scared of what she might get at the same time. She hoped it wouldn't be gray. But alas she has to wait a while because of the actually time she was born was at 7:34pm and today was a Friday so she wouldn't have to deal with the liar and her sheep. Wait no that is an offense to sheep.

So she was off to school. When she got to school she saw her friends waiting on her. After everything with the liar and her horrible year she made her friends permanent holders of the miraculous. She made Chloe the permanent holder of the Bee miraculous but she had to change her outfit and name which she changed to Princess Honey, Nino the permanent holder of the turtle miraculous he also had to change his outfit and name a hid his now turtle since he thought most people mainly only knew French so it would sound cool, Luka is the permanent holder of the snake miraculous he also had change his name and costume his name is now viper, Kagami is the permanent holder of the dragon miraculous but she also had to change her name and outfit her name is now Drache much like Nino's she did it in another language but she did hers in German, and Alix is the permanent holder of the bunny miraculous but she only uses it for emergency. Your probably wondering why Marinette or Ladybug choose them to be permanent holders? It is because Chat Noir has not been showing up to akuma battles for a long while and when he does show up it is after the fight and his excuse is 'I have a civilian life that needed me and I couldn't come' or it was 'oh come on I am not going to come if you don't go on a date with me' The funny story is they could tell he had a soulmate but he still kept persuing ladybug.

She got to school and her friends wished her a happy birthday. Just then the lying witch and her sheep just had to come over and start accusing Marinette of 'pushing Lila down the stairs' Why they accused her of that on her birthday the she doesn't even know why. But the class forgot it was her birthday so she didn't expect them to know or care.

Once class was over they all went to Chloe's hotel to see what Marinette's eye color would be. It was about 7:33pm and her birthday was in a minute and everyone was excited. They started to count down...

10

9

8

7

6

5

4

3

2

1...

She started to feel faint and blacked out. But little did she know the her soulmate on the other side of the world was eating having lunch with his family and suddenly blacked out to.

(A/N a little bit of a short chapter but I will be posting much more because I just started my spring break and I have a lot of free time. Bye!)