EP.1

Pyro goes off

Mike: And we welcome you to Friday Night Velocity! I'm Mike Colt alongside my partner Rio Dazzle.

Rio: Yeah, I can't wait!

Darius's theme plays

Mike: We open with the United States Champion, Darius. And, Rio you wonder what goes through the mind of Darius when he found out that Razor bailed on their match on Nitro.

Rio: Yeah, I feel what the champ is going through. So I don't blame him for being completely upset.

Darius grabs a mic: Alright, let's get this straight. I'm scheduled for a match on Nitro against Razor. Only to find out, that he bailed on the match citing, "Injury issues".

Crowd boos

Darius: Yeah I know, I'm with you there. That being aside, I was informed by the GM that if I wanted a piece of Razor, I was gonna have to wait till Extreme Rules. And to that I say, screw that! I'm not waiting till Extreme Rules kick your ass Razor! I wanna do it right here, right now, Tonight! Come On, let's do it!

Crowd Cheers

Mike: What words from the champ.

Rio: Yeah no kidding, he's ready to go!

Razor's theme plays

Crowd boos

Rio: Oh boy.

Mike: Yeah he's got a mic.

Razor: Darius, Darius, I can see you're a bit hyper right now, but I'm already aware that you have been informed that we are gonna have a match at Extreme Rules and it's gonna be for the United States Title.

Darius: Yeah, I'm aware. But that still won't stop me from kicking your sorry ass. But if I gotta wait till Extreme Rules to kick your ass, That's fine by me. I'll see your ass at Extreme Rules then.

Mike: Words coming from the champ himself.

Rio: No doubt about it. Darius looking to make a statement in 4 weeks.

Mike: Up next, 1#contender's match for the IC Title. That's up next on Velocity!

______________________________________________________________________________

Soarin Jr's theme plays

Bell Rings

T.J.: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, is a 1#contender's match for Intercontinental Championship! Introducing first, from Ponyville, Soarin, Jr!

Mike: Soarin Jr, set for his first match tonight here on Velocity.

Rio: Yeah he has that ego, that cockyness that drives many other superstars.

Mike: Winner of this match, goes on to take over Firecracker for the Intercontinental Title at Extreme Rules.

Hurricane's theme plays