4th year - Chapter 49

It's the next day, aka, the day of our performance. I woke up nervous and it hasn't gone away.

The twins have had to talk me out of a panic attack about 2 times already. Me and Fred also had to calm George down as well. The whole day we all sat in my room trying to distract ourselves and it seemed to be working.

That was until it was about 3 hours before we had to go. I asked them to watch Caleb while I went for a shower and let me tell you, a shower with a cast is difficult. It didn't take me long and soon I was out and back in my room watching the twins amuse Caleb and themselves. They went back through to their room to get ready and I fed Caleb before putting him down for a nap before he went to poppy.

The longest thing was for me to do was my hair. I decided to change the colour, well half of it. I've wanted to do it for a while since I seen a muggle girl had it when I was out a walk with Caleb. I had gave her a compliment on it and her face lit up. I decided to stick with red and black for today. Red to represent my Gryffindor side obviously. I'm happy we don't have to wear our robes so I can dress in what I want.

After my hair was red and black I dried it and put half of it up in space buns and left the other half down to swish past my bum.

I done my makeup which was just the usual base, eyeliner and brows but I made one red one black to match my hair so it was fun. I already done my nails earlier in day so they were good.

I made a last minute decision getting ready and gave myself another piercing. I know shock horror but I think I've become obsessed. It was only one of my nose. In the middle, a septum piercing. I think it looks good.

I heard a knock on my door and in came poppy to pick up Caleb.
"Hey poppy he's in his cot, I've already fed him and he's having a nap so you can stay till he wakes up or take him the now" I told her as I finished off my makeup with some nude lipstick.

"I'll just wait, you nervous?" she asked me as she peered in to see Caleb.

"A little bit but I'm doing it to make my dad proud so I'm getting more excited." I told her.

There was a knock on the door and through it came Fred's voice "Davina, we are ready. Want us to wait or are you meeting us down there?"
"I'll meet you down there" I shouted back to him. I heard him walking off as I got up to grab my clothes.

"Oh before I forget, your cast can come off but you need to wear a boot, means you can walk without your crutches and you need to take one more healing and replenishing potion" poppy told me as she magic up a boot for me.
"oh I love you" I said making her laugh.

She took the cast on and put the boot on, luckily it was black so technically it matched my outfit, I like to think of it as an extra accessories and then she gave me the potions.

I went into the bathroom and got dressed. I had the same red bralette on from the talent show but this time you could see it since I was wearing a cropped fishnet shirt. I pulled on fishnet leggings and knee high socks before I put on my red tartan skirt and to finish it off was my ankle boots with rose embellishments.